Saiga 12 USA made quad rail $99

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    For those that haven't seen this on the Saiga forum Chaos is offering their aluminum quad rail for right under $100. This special is good through the end of July. Currently out of stock but more are on the way. These are normally $266. I believe they are trying to preempt S12 owners who have been considering buying the Chinese made rail which is coming soon.

http://www.chaosus.com/products.html

This is American made so it doesn't go against your 922r parts count. Their tri-rail is the same price and from what I read the tri is just the quad minus the top so you might as well get the quad and just leave the top off. That way you have the option of either.

rail%20render.jpg

TDH

FFL/Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Livingston
    For those that haven't seen this on the Saiga forum Chaos is offering their aluminum quad rail for right under $100. This special is good through the end of July. Currently out of stock but more are on the way. These are normally $266. I believe they are trying to preempt S12 owners who have been considering buying the Chinese made rail which is coming soon.

http://www.chaosus.com/products.html

This is American made so it doesn't go against your 922r parts count. Their tri-rail is the same price and from what I read the tri is just the quad minus the top so you might as well get the quad and just leave the top off. That way you have the option of either.

rail%20render.jpg

I have one. Very one of the originals. I have one of the new ones on order since May. Somehow he managed to ship all the orders up to June without my May rail included. He promised me one in August.

They are quality rails. Can't beat the 99 price. The tri-rail comes with some vents that go on the side and look better with the rail than using the quad without the top. You can get the pieces and the quad is a much better deal at the same price.

I also have a few other Chaos products. Cam makes nice stuff if you can ever get it to ship.

tonsoftours

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2009
    Chaos Worst Business to Deal with

Gotta tell ya been on that Saiga forum, Chaos stuff is a rip.
    Bought a quad rail, paid upfront, then the owner blew my order off, didn't deliver as promised not only to me but dozens of other buyers, then wanted to keep my money until he got around to shipping the rail. If he had planned to ship at all that is.

You'd be better off keeping your loose change and buy stuff from A Mako or UTG dealer.

Chaos products are no better and far more expensive.

There are plenty of real soldiers using UTG, GMG and Mako products in Iraq and Afganistan and they are knocking out tangos and keeping alive.

Don't let that Cameron BS you into thinking otherwise or any of this cheerleaders.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cajuntiger84
    Top Bottom