Forged AR Lowers $55.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    From a Gunbroker auction (for $199 BIN)...

We are the first stocking dealer on Gun Broker with the NEW Sharps-15, an AR style lower receiver from the Sharps Mil Spec division of the Sharps Rifle Company. These come in a custom designed plastic storage box to protect the receiver until you are ready to build on it or for long term storage (or investment). We've built on most of the major receivers out there and these are impressive. The mag wells are broached to perfection. The uppers we've tried from Colt, Olympic, LWRC and others fit is incredible. No rattle on any of them. Finish is dead on Mil Spec compliant. We'd rank these as comparable to Lewis, Colt, Noveske or any of the other top brands. Packaged far better. These also come with a 5 year, full replacement warranty on the receiver itself.

pix178470781.jpg

pix178470734.jpg

dzelenka

D.R. 1827; HM; P100x3
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 2, 2008
    Covington
    RGuns is the only company that I have ever had to report to my credit card company. If you were to read the emails I received from the owner, you wouldn't do business with them if the items were free.

Dan

TDH

FFL/Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Livingston
    RGuns is the only company that I have ever had to report to my credit card company. If you were to read the emails I received from the owner, you wouldn't do business with them if the items were free.

Dan

Your not the first I've heard that from. I dealt with them years and years ago, but honestly can't remember what the experience was like. I think it was for an AR mag group buy.

I have heard several bad things about them though.

dzelenka

D.R. 1827; HM; P100x3
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 2, 2008
    Covington
    Here is the email string from an order that I canceled due to the fact that the items were not as advertised. My emails are in black and the owner of RGuns are in blue. I especially like the last email I received from the owner (please note that there are no **** in the emails I received, he used the F word which is one of the few words he seems to know how to spell.):

again you orderd somthing then you wast my ****ing time with this shitt. **** off

Rodger,
    >
    > I expect the full $977.60 to be credited to my card just as I was told by
    > Eric verbally and by you by email when you confirmed that my order would
    > be canceled if it had not shipped. It, in fact, had not shipped at that
    > time. Therefore, it should have been canceled and I should have been
    > credited within a reasonable time thereafter. The fact that you shipped it
    > was not my doing.
    >
    > With respect to your saying that I am a "pain in the ass" and wasting your
    > time, I am sorry you feel that way about a customer. Most retailers
    > attempt to do satisfy their customers, not insult them. Had the order been
    > canceled and my card been credited as agreed, that would have been the
    > end of it and you would not have had to spend any more time on the matter.
    >
    > Concerning your request that I not ever call you again, I will agree to
    > your wish. Should my credit card not be credited in the full amount, I
    > will explore other avenues rather than discuss the matter with you.
    >
    > Thank you for your time.
    >
    > Daniel E. Zelenka, II

> ________________________________
    >
    > Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2009 10:17 AM
    > To: Dan Zelenka
    > Subject: Re: FW: RGUNS Order Confirmation 2049-9655-7348
    >
    >> first off this is the problem. due to the corrent demand we are swamped
    >> with orders. then we have to spend way to much time trying to track one
    >> order becouse you change your mind on christmas eve. it is ****ing x mas
    >> time and the hole world is over worked. then YOU have to be a pain in
    >> the ass with the order you placed. you did in fact order it so what is
    >> you problem. you are just wasting are time and causing nothing but
    >> confusion. we will take the the order back with the re stocking fee.
    >> thanks for wasting my time. all you did was cause confusion and take us
    >> away from helping good customers and get there orders out. now that is
    >> have more time into this big ****ing mess you caused have a nice day. DO
    >> NOT EVER CALL US AGAIN.

>
    > Rodger,
    >>
    >> This correspondence concerns order# 2049-9655-7348 which was shipped to me in error. On December 22, 2008, I ordered some surplus ammunition. On December 24, 2008, I emailed you to cancel my order, order# 2049-9655-7348. In a reply dated December 25, 2008, I was informed that order# 2049-9655-7348 had "already shipped" which was not accurate. In my reply to that email of the same date, I requested the UPS tracking number. I received no response. The next day, December 26th, I called your business and again requested the tracking number. I was transferred to "Eric" who informed me that order# 2049-9655-7348 had not been shipped and so no tracking number was available. I asked him to cancel order# 2049-9655-7348. He told me that the order would be canceled and the amount that I paid, $977.60, would be credited to my credit card. I sent the below email confirming our conversation. Shortly thereafter, I received a response to my confirmation stating "if it has not shipped we will cancel." I consider this order to have been canceled no later than that day. On December 31, 2008, I emailed you to check the status of my credit. There was no response to that email.

On January 5, 2009, UPS attempted to deliver packages from your company.
    No one was home to sign for them so UPS retained them. When I contacted
    UPS, they provided me with the tracking number, 1Z 613 22X A8 4492 5345.
    I checked the tracking history on UPS's website and learned that these
    packages were not shipped by your company until the evening of December
    29, 2008, several days after you confirmed that "if it has not shipped
    we will cancel." For now, I will assume that the shipping of the canceled order, # 2049-9655-7348, was an error. Therefore, I am requesting a Return
    Authorization. I have informed UPS that the shipment to me was in error and have requested that they return it to you. You can check the tracking information on their web site to confirm this. I would greatly appreciate if you would honor the assurances of Eric and the sender of the above quoted December 26th email that the order was canceled and my credit card account would be credited. In furtherance of those assurances, I expect that you will credit my card in the amount of $977.60 as soon as possible and send me some evidence that this has been done.

Thank you in advance for your prompt attention to this matter.

Daniel E. Zelenka, II
    >> Sent: Friday, December 26, 2008 2:41 PM
    >> To: Dan Zelenka
    >> Subject: RE: RGUNS Order Confirmation 2049-9655-7348
    >>
    >>> if it has not shipped we will cancel.
    >>
    >>
    This will confirm my conversation of 12/26/08 with Eric concerning
    order# 2049-9655-7348. Eric informed me that order# 2049-9655-7348 had not been shipped. I asked him to cancel the order. He told me that the order
    would be canceled and the amount that I paid would be credited to my credit card.

Thank you for taking care of canceling order# 2049-9655-7348. I will
    keep you in mind for future business.

Daniel E. Zelenka, II

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jun 24, 2009
    Pineville/Alexandria
    you ******* infidel!!!! you wanting me to shipping you the *******ammo, then whens i shipping to you the ammo, then you are to changing of your ******* mind!!! then you are expecting the ******* ammo to actually be to shooting in your ******* gun - what the ******* ****? you americans are wanting too ******* much. **** you!!

jk

Saw

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    New Orleans
    I bought some garbage israeli .308 from them. Price was right, but ammo absolutely sucked. After everything I've heard over the years, I'm probably done with them.

dzelenka

D.R. 1827; HM; P100x3
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 2, 2008
    Covington
    I did get 100% of my money back through my credit card company. It was credited immediately and RGuns was given an opportunity to respond which it did not do. About 90 days later, my card company confirmed that my credit was permanent.

The best part was that he shipped my order in 3 shipments each of which I refused to accept. He had to pick up the tab for shipping both ways. Plus, the credit card company charges a merchant if it has to credit a customer. Of course the merchant has to pay because he still needs the card company to do business. I am pretty sure his being an ******* cost him a few bucks. My recommendation is to not do business with this company.

Dan

bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    I bought some garbage israeli .308 from them. Price was right, but ammo absolutely sucked. After everything I've heard over the years, I'm probably done with them.

+1 on that. Squib city from the 308 I bought. I'll never do business with them again.

bigsampson

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 25, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Not disputing your transaction w these guys in any way.
    But I have bought, to the best of my recollection, two guns from them and had several people at my office purchase them as well. My deals were very straightforward, good price and shipped fast.
    That was about two years ago though.
    Hank

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    I know someone that bought many black rifles from them in the past year and that person still does business with them.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TonyGuillory
    Top Bottom