Malaysia's Islamic MORALITY POLICE arrest 52 umarried couples

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tactical723

3 Gun / F Class Player
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    Northshore - Covington, LA
    Can you believe this crap, In Malaysia, where over two thirds of the population is Muslim, young couples have to worry about the Muslim Morality Police!! They arrested 52 unmarried couples for sharing a hotel room together, according to Muslim law, sex does not even have to occur to be in violation of this most sacred holy moral law!!

Can't ever be alone with a young lady, anywhere, anytime, for no reason, PERIOD !! but executing men and women for certain morale violations such as adultery and disgracing your husband in public, totally permissable, damn this S&^t is sooo ass backwards

http://www.fox13now.com/news/nationworld/sns-ap-as-malaysia-amorous-couples,0,7803948.story

Last edited:

MALIBU12

Rating - 100%
    71   0   2
    Sep 16, 2008
    slidell
    team-america-200407191018335032.jpg

Akajun

Go away,Batin...
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Apr 10, 2008
    Brusly
    Why? They compare them, then use the comparisons to justify terrorist attacks and jailing americans abroad.

tactical723

3 Gun / F Class Player
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    Northshore - Covington, LA
    Its a humanity thing, comparison or cultural differences does not justify executing, killing and degrading of women over moral issues Period, maybe its my extreme Bible conservative upringing, these guys are freaking wacked

Akajun

Go away,Batin...
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Apr 10, 2008
    Brusly
    I worked with a Malaysian guy once, when he returned home he was going to be married.

He wanted me to sell him a years worth of birth control pills for his wife. Turns out that they were illegal for him to get there, most birth control is very hard to get, and he and his wife wanted to have a little "fun" before they started shooting out kids.

He also stated that because he was not Muslim, he endured much discrimination by the gov.

Akajun

Go away,Batin...
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Apr 10, 2008
    Brusly
    I would imagine just talking about gay activities is instant double beheading, if you get caught, they bury both males up to their neck and stone them to death (that is a fact), there is a couple bootleg video clips online documenting the stoning

Ask anyone thats ever served in Afganistan, Men are for pleasure, women are for children. Its not uncommon to see two men holding hands in public.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Ask anyone thats ever served in Afganistan, Men are for pleasure, women are for children. Its not uncommon to see two men holding hands in public.

Yep, and every Thursday is when the Men screw the young males who cannot grow beards.

No ****, I'm not joking at all. It's an old tradition which is why they STILL cut the clitoris OFF the women.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sollidus_
    Top Bottom