Just in time for Black Powder.****ADJUSTED PRICE****

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigjakewelch

Mill Spec
    Rating - 98%
    50   1   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Here it is guys, I have two Black Powder Rifles that I have never shot so it is time to go "out with the old and in with the new".

First up is the Thompson Center Omega Z5.50cal. I looked on "Cheaper than Dirt" and these are going for $409.50 (#17743). I am looking to trade this off for a .45/70 or .444 in comparable shape and value.(first three pics)will sell out right for $250.00

Second is a Connecticut Valley Arms .50 cal. This is not an in-line but it is in great shape and has never been fired. Not sure of the value of this one so I'll start with $100.00$50.00(last two pics) Bobcat is SPF Pending Trade

Thanks for looking at this and have a blessed day. Oh yea, just send me a PM or an e-mail at bigjakewelch@hotmail.com

Will take all trade offers into consideration. Im looking to turn these into something diffrent. So if you have any pistols, long guns, shotguns, or anything else with a cool factor above 7 then shoot me an offer the worst thing I can do is say no thank you.

Last edited:

hunter5567

Monolithic Mentor
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Oct 9, 2006
    Denham Springs, LA. near B.R.
    The last one you have with a sidelock is a CVA Bobcat rifle.
    You might try listing these on Graybeard Outdoors Forums in the blackpowder for sale section. You'll have to register to be able to see Classifieds sections.
    You also might be able to trade someone on there for a NEF or H&R 45-70 or 444 rifle.
    The NEF classifieds are in the NEF Handirifle section.
    Muzzleloaders in LA. are worth less than BB guns since they allow singleshot rifles for primitive weapons season but around the country they still have to use blackpowder except for MS.

Last edited:

Nail Gun

Blissfully Ignorant
    Rating - 97.4%
    38   1   0
    Aug 18, 2010
    Slidell
    The last one you have with a sidelock is a CVA Bobcat rifle.
    You might try listing these on Graybeard Outdoors Forums in the blackpowder for sale section. You'll have to register to be able to see Classifieds sections.
    You also might be able to trade someone on there for a NEF or H&R 45-70 or 444 rifle.
    The NEF classifieds are in the NEF Handirifle section.
    Muzzleloaders in LA. are worth less than BB guns since they allow singleshot rifles for primitive weapons season but around the country they still have to use blackpowder except for MS.

Yup! Think that's why my listing isn't moving either. Hell, now crossbows are legal for non-handicapped bow hunting too :rolleyes:

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom