SOLD CZ-70 Automatic Pistol - $250!!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Johnnyo

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    SOLD: Czech made CZ70 in 32ACP.
    This is what I know about it: The CZ automatic pistol was initially developed as the VZ.50 during late 1940s for Czech police use and apparently influenced by the Walther PP in design. It was the gun of choice for police, public and secret, during the cold war era. The VZ.70 pistol was manufactured between 1970 and 1983 and later imported as the CZ-70.
    It has a simple blowback action with a fixed barrel. The frame is all steel. The trigger is double-action, with an exposed hammer and a frame-mounted decocking safety lever. The sights are fixed. Magazines are single stack 10 round with a pinky grip. Very reliable handgun.
    Condition is Very Good with 95% bluing. It comes with three mags, the original box & plastic grips.

Asking $250 FTF. Will consider trade for small pistol in 9mm.
    Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• IMG00049-20100920-1843.jpg
      IMG00049-20100920-1843.jpg
      29.9 KB · Views: 43
    • CZ2.jpg
      CZ2.jpg
      10.8 KB · Views: 40
    • CZ3.jpg
      CZ3.jpg
      6.5 KB · Views: 30
    • CZ1.jpg
      CZ1.jpg
      7.9 KB · Views: 30
    Last edited:

charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    We have a Strategic Arms Limitation treaty at my house. I just bought a new revolver which means I have to sell one of my old toys.

That's a good one. Fortunately for me, most of my recent acquisitions have been discreet and top secret and their files are permanently sealed. The trick is to ultimately garrison enough so that they all run together, AND always get all black guns. All those half silver guns and camo guns tend to stick out from the crowd.

tonyrou

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Charliepapa i love your wisdom. thats why slowly ease my lady into seeing the new ones. i just start cleaning every gun i own right in front of her and if she notices just mumble something about " that old thing?" lol

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom