Free Palestine

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    It is peculiar that if this casualty would have been from a certain demographic and ethnicity the issue would not have been swept under the rug by our media and government. Any other LEO shooting an unarmed person would have recieved at least a little bit of scrutiny. This got Zippo! I'm really tired of the double standard.
    I totally get your point. However in the eyes of the Federal Government, the difference was that she was entering a Federal Secure Area where deadly force is authorized for trespassing.

There is room for discretion though, which means that deadly force is not necessary in all situations. That is the point of contention here. The shooting was ruled to be legal due to the fact that it was a Secure Area and she was duly warned not to enter. That doesn't mean the officer did the right thing in terms of reasonable force though. "With great power comes great responsibility!"

I am familiar with this because of all the times I had to guard a Secure Area as a Marine. Most of the time, it was Armory Duty with a Beretta M9 to keep me company. My main goal was to simply guard Federal property(weapons and ammo) and shooting someone was the farthest thing from my mind.

Last edited:

kz45

1911 cool-aid drinker
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    The idea that either side of this conflict matters when we fund both sides. The real question is what are we losing or gaining from all this? Wars are not cheap someone is profiting from this conflict on the taxpayers. I was listening to a podcast about how these NGO are funding the college kids to protest. These groups were paying students $2000 to $5000 to instigate, why? Someone is making money off of all this chaos.
    Oh their reasons, it's just when brought up they are blown off as "crazy conspiracy theories" tin foil.

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    The idea that either side of this conflict matters when we fund both sides. The real question is what are we losing or gaining from all this? Wars are not cheap someone is profiting from this conflict on the taxpayers. I was listening to a podcast about how these NGO are funding the college kids to protest. These groups were paying students $2000 to $5000 to instigate, why? Someone is making money off of all this chaos.
    Who’s paying 5k? I’ll go tear some **** up and act crazy for a day for 5k lmao

Forgotten

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 30, 2016
    Lafayette, LA
    Who’s paying 5k? I’ll go tear some **** up and act crazy for a day for 5k lmao

When you sign up tell them "Dirty Mike and the Boys" sent you for the soup kitchen..

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    I have never been more of an anti Semite than I have been since Oct 7 and it seems that they are purposely pushing people in that direction, more and more, every single day.

CatCam

Ready, Shoot, Aim!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    Hamas should surrender without "conditions" and comply with all Israeli demands, they are getting their ass kicked -- and the Palestinian people should oust Hamas as their "government".....until that time, Israel should do everything in their power to eliminate the threat -- and if that includes flattening Gaza, so be it.

highstandard40

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2009
    Prairieville
    I can't condone any money that makes it's way to politicians pockets, but you also have to realize that increasing munitions manufacturing also assures the jobs and wages of the American workers who build these munitions.

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    So does illegal drugs and cancer. I get it…necessary evils. But oiling the jaws of the war machine and feeding it with our babies to turn a profit isn’t something I can get behind. To protect our freedom…absolutely but what our leaders are doing now, it’s criminal. Yes that was sorta a quote from Two Minutes to Midnight.

Top Bottom