1,500rd 115gr 9mm $350 shipped

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gmac

Hermit
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    May 13, 2012
    The Bush
    Only sterling I’ve ever shot was 12g and it ran fine. No experience with any pistol or rifle calibers
    FREESHIP Did not work for me. I did not complete the order but it was $12.95 shipping (very Reasonable) plus $16.16 tax.
    $379.11 total for 1500 rounds

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    94   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    If it’s getting negative reviews idk that I’d be willing to risk it honestly. Yes it’s just range ammo but at the same time I want to enjoy my trip to the range and not be frustrated by bad ammo. On the flip side I guess a couple bad rounds per box of 50 wouldn’t be a terrible thing. It would be a good way to get some stoppage training in. Although I’d much rather just randomly load a snap cap into a couple of magazines and have quality ammo.

The 00 buck I bought around late 2020 that was sterling ran like a top. I was also pretty impressed with the groupings I was getting compared to other 00 buck without flight wads

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    If you don’t mind steel cases ammo this isn’t a bad deal. $315 shipped

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    When I’m ready to buy I use ammobuy.com and ammoseek.com I always check both before ordering because often one will have something listed the other one won’t. They are both 3rd part search engine websites. You just enter what your looking for and it brings up what’s available across the web from cheapest to most expensive. Another thing I like about it is if someone leaves a review good or bad it can’t be edited or deleted from the business you’re ordering from.

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    94   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    If it’s getting negative reviews idk that I’d be willing to risk it honestly. Yes it’s just range ammo but at the same time I want to enjoy my trip to the range and not be frustrated by bad ammo. On the flip side I guess a couple bad rounds per box of 50 wouldn’t be a terrible thing. It would be a good way to get some stoppage training in. Although I’d much rather just randomly load a snap cap into a couple of magazines and have quality ammo.

The 00 buck I bought around late 2020 that was sterling ran like a top. I was also pretty impressed with the groupings I was getting compared to other 00 buck without flight wads
    if most reviews stated they were ftf or fte i would understand but quite a few reviews stated they blew up there barrel.. but them reviews were around a year ago.. looks like that particular round has been dead untill now, maybe a new shipment just came in.... should be good just shoot slow and make sure every round hits paper before shooting again, no self defense multi tap practicing lol

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    If you don’t mind steel cases ammo this isn’t a bad deal. $315 shipped

Code is SHIPFREE
    and I’ve shot some of this recently with zero failures. $289 shipped for 9mm NATO brass cased 1000 rounds

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom