10 AR-15 30rd GI mags for $99.99 + shipping

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Richard in LA

Mag Whore
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    May 19, 2007
    St. Amant, LA
    green are old school. very baaaaaaaaddd. :nono:
    orange and gray made by Magpul, and are HSLD, so you will be uber coool. :bravo:

Ok, seriously, the green are the current USGI followers, and the Magpul's are a new anti tilt design, not really a necessity, but are a nice option. I have all kinds of mags, with all the different versions of the Magpul followers, and a bunch w/ the green followers, and even some with the black (pre-green) followers, and they all work fine. If they are the same price, and in stock, I'd opt for the Magpul followers, of whatever color you think looks cool, otherwise get what you can.

Dredd

Punisher
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    184   0   0
    Jun 16, 2007
    Folsom, LA
    green are old school. very baaaaaaaaddd. :nono:
    orange and gray made by Magpul, and are HSLD, so you will be uber coool. :bravo:

Ok, seriously, the green are the current USGI followers, and the Magpul's are a new anti tilt design, not really a necessity, but are a nice option. I have all kinds of mags, with all the different versions of the Magpul followers, and a bunch w/ the green followers, and even some with the black (pre-green) followers, and they all work fine. If they are the same price, and in stock, I'd opt for the Magpul followers, of whatever color you think looks cool, otherwise get what you can.
    I would have gotten the magpuls, but they are sold out. :(

edman87k5

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 22, 2007
    Ventress, LA
    Quit tempting me!! I actually pulled up the order cart and started entering my info, but want some other stuff, including a new house, so am going to hold off for a while on getting any more! or, try to anyway

Dredd

Punisher
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    184   0   0
    Jun 16, 2007
    Folsom, LA
    Quit tempting me!! I actually pulled up the order cart and started entering my info, but want some other stuff, including a new house, so am going to hold off for a while on getting any more! or, try to anyway
    Don't worry about a house.................Odrama will take care of that for you. :rofl:

edman87k5

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 22, 2007
    Ventress, LA
    You ever going to come get this TV that is taking up space??

Damn, I forgot all about it! My MIL, supposedly has 1 in the closet that my wife is supposed to pick up. I don't know when I will get thaqt way, so if it has a different destiny, so be it. There is a possibility that the one my MIL has is junk, so I might still need it.
    As for the house mentioned a couple of posts ago, that is why I am busy and forgetting things. My slab should be going down soon, I have been busy on the dirt work lately and getting everything finalized with the builder. So, osama or not, I will be in a new house next spring!

Richard in LA

Mag Whore
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    May 19, 2007
    St. Amant, LA
    Damn, I forgot all about it! My MIL, supposedly has 1 in the closet that my wife is supposed to pick up. I don't know when I will get thaqt way, so if it has a different destiny, so be it. There is a possibility that the one my MIL has is junk, so I might still need it.
    As for the house mentioned a couple of posts ago, that is why I am busy and forgetting things. My slab should be going down soon, I have been busy on the dirt work lately and getting everything finalized with the builder. So, osama or not, I will be in a new house next spring!

lemme know, cause I've been wanting to shoot it.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tstevens42
    Top Bottom