AR mags -- Where ?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    Who has decent AR mags IN STOCK ? Two different merchants jacked me around on magazines . Backordered and didn't tell me . Just left me hanging till I got pissed and inquired . I only need a few . 20 or 30 rd .

WB5QBK

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 16, 2008
    Caddo Parish
    Brownell's is sending out emails indicating in stock on a new brand. I don't recall the brand. Seems like they were 24 ish with the discount.

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    You know , like I said in my original post , TWO different companies left me hanging without telling me that the mags were not in stock . I realize that the whole world is buying up AR mags and I was prepared to wait a reasonable amount of time , but your website should indicate out of stock or backorder . E-mail or something . Just my opinion .

Richard in LA

Mag Whore
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    May 19, 2007
    St. Amant, LA
    You know , like I said in my original post , TWO different companies left me hanging without telling me that the mags were not in stock . I realize that the whole world is buying up AR mags and I was prepared to wait a reasonable amount of time , but your website should indicate out of stock or backorder . E-mail or something . Just my opinion .

What companies? It would be nice to know, so as not to have the same experience.

Richard in LA

Mag Whore
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    May 19, 2007
    St. Amant, LA
    Yeah , that's why I went there . They talked about the fast shipping time .
    I just feel like they should let you know if the item you order is not in stock .

that seems like the respectable thing for a company to do. FWIW, I have nothing but good to say about 44mag. I pretty much order from them exclusively, due to their top notch customer service. That is from what I hear, seeing as I have never had a problem with them.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Phillip Norris
    Top Bottom