WTT: LWRC (Piston AR) for AK/Galil/HK/1911, or cash.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

TruBrew

Rating - 90%
    9   1   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    New Orleans, La
    TRADE HAS BEEN FOUND.

I am building a new AR and don't see the need for two of them. Not that I would mind keeping both, but I would rather have lots of different rifles than many of the same style. This is a LWRC M6A2-S 14.7in Midnight Bronze with between 360-480 rounds of brass through it. I added a BMC Gunfighter Mod4, Gear VFG, and a Daniel Defense end plate with QD mount. Overall I have about $$$$ into it, not including the optics, sling, or light, all of which I am keeping. I will add a stupid tax, so if you want to pay cash I will take $$$$. I am however not really looking for cash. I would highly prefer trades, but am adding the cash option. If it sells I am going to go out and pay the same Crazy time prices for another gun, which is why my cash price is high.

I am looking for either an AK, Galil, or a number of different HKs. For an AK I am looking for something nice, preferably a Krebs. On the Galil I am looking for either an ARM or MAR. I am also interested in CNC Warrior Galil receivers. As for HKs, I am looking for a MP5, UMP, or G36C. A custom .45 1911 is also on my list of items to buy at some point, but since there is no thread of those being outlawed it is not at the top of my list. I may also be interested in a UZI rifle, but that I am least sure about. Depending on what you have cash going one way or the other is likely required.

The first two pictures are from the dealer before I bought it. The others photos are taken with my phone, and as you can see, the white balance is way off.

IMG_2513_zps2b4df636.jpeg

IMG_2512_zps48b9884b.jpeg

IMG_0871_zpse96baebf.jpg

IMG_0870_zps3379f882.jpg

IMG_0872_zps83fe6d3d.jpg

Last edited:

TruBrew

Rating - 90%
    9   1   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    New Orleans, La
    It seems prices are slowly receding, and I am more than happy to go along with that trend. I am still most interested in a trade, but will lower my cash price to $3,200.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom