WTS/WTT: Pistol Cases

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • djrpm

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 6, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    1) Medium Alice Pack less frame and kidney strap. Has pack straps. All buckles, rings, cords, laces, straps, and stitches are used VG condition. No tears or rips. All OD green, no woodland camo.

$20 ---SPF---

2) Game winner hunter camo range bag. I used this to haul mags and hearing protection to the range. All zippers function perfectly. No rips or tears. Inside is lined with a plastic lining. Bottom is reinforced with 5 pegs to prevent tearing. Used in VG condition.

$20 ---SPF---

3) 2 - Universal pistol carry cases. Heavily padded with heavy duty zippers. These were never taken to the range. Pistols were fitted in them, but I got a new range bag for Christmas.

$7 each ---SPF---

4) Tasco Bantam 2.5x20mm w/ proshot reticle. Never sighted it. Pulled out the package and put rings on it, but then took the rings off. Still have original packaging. Clear optics. No defects. VG condition

$25 ---SPF---

5) 2 hard pistol cases. They have their original padding and I added some extra foam for a tighter fit.

$5 each ---SPF to Reddbull---

Or will consider the following trades:
    1) Springfield XD9 16rd mags
    2) BDM 27rd .22 AR mags

Last edited:

Dredd

Punisher
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    184   0   0
    Jun 16, 2007
    Folsom, LA
    Would you take $15 shipped for those 2 hard pistol cases? Or I can just buy them and meet up with you whenever I go to the BR area.

djrpm

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 6, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    the hard cases have been spf to reddbull

Ok fellas, everything has been spoken for, but I have not yet marked the soft cases as spf. The first email to respond to them hasnt responded back. If I am not contacted by this buyer, I will give it to the next in line. Thank you all for looking.

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom