WTT: Sold S&W 686-6 6-in barrel

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

bigpolar

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    baton rouge
    Sold this morning.

I got this in as part of a great trade deal, the gun shoots nice, but since I already have a Dan Wesson .357 that I can play around swapping barrels I might as well get something new to play with. I value the gun at around $700 based on past sale data. Round count is unknown, but the previous owner claimed it was low and I have put less than 100 through it. Lockup, timing, and hammer push-off all looks good.

I'll consider just about anything, +/- cash as required, but some things I am interested in are Gen4 Glocks (17, 20, 21, 34, 35), a 1911, S&W model 41, lever action rifles. I would have put an AR or AK on the list but the prices on those have spiked enough that I don't think this will trade for part of those anymore.
    Alternate contact bigpolar70@hotmail.com

Last edited:

bigpolar

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    baton rouge
    Bump, still taking offers!

Oh since someone asked, this is the 6-shot model. I thought it would be visible in the photo, so I didn't mention it.

bigpolar

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    baton rouge
    Still taking offers. Other things I might consider: old 22 pistols and rifles in shootable condition, bolt action, lever action, automatic, I'll consider anything. Walther PPS or a S&W shield, preferably in 9mm. Any 10mm pistol besides a Glock 29. Anything else that sounds fun to shoot.

bigpolar

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    baton rouge
    I thought i had a trade lined up, but the emails stopped. I'm open to off the wall combinations too, parts or accessories with cheaper guns, etc. I promise not to be offended at offers; the worst I'll say is "No, thanks."

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom