WTS: Eotech 512 HWS and G33 3x Magnifier

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dhebe37

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I am selling my Eotech setup. They were on my Stag Model 1 for about 180 rounds and come with the box and everything they came with originally. I spent about $1100 total on the setup, but I know I won't get that since it's slightly used. If you would like to buy only the magnifier, I would sell it for $550. If you would like to buy only the HWS, I would sell it for $400. Obviously, I would like to make sure I have the magnifier sold before selling the HWS, because if I don't find a buyer for the magnifier but find a buyer for the HWS, I don't want to be stuck with a magnifier and no HWS. I would sell both for $900 combined. They both mount straight on to any rail and the magnifier has a flip to side quick release mount. I would prefer to sell them for cash FTF near Baton Rouge. This is a pretty awesome setup, but I sold my Stag and no longer use it. If you want an awesome setup for your AR 15, hit me up. Only shoot me reasonable offers.

Some things I would take partial trades on: .223 ammo, PMags, AR 15 complete upper assembly, Springfield XD9 high capacity magazines, a nice hunting rifle, a nice tactical 22LR with ammo, or just anything that's pretty cool. As far as the ammo and Pmags, I won't trade for the current market value on those (which is outrageous at 75 cents per round or $50 per Pmag), but I will put a value of about 45-50 cents per round (on the high quality .223 ammo) or $20-25 on the black Pmags. Sorry, I would rather just wait for my backorders to come in than trade at the currently inflated prices.

Attachments

• IMG_0323.jpg
      IMG_0323.jpg
      37 KB · Views: 21
    • IMG_0322.jpg
      IMG_0322.jpg
      205.5 KB · Views: 26
    • IMG_0327.jpg
      IMG_0327.jpg
      48.6 KB · Views: 56

dhebe37

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Bump...I would also be willing to trade for an AK47...only a high quality one like arsenal or RJF...if its really nice I will add cash

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    MiyaMarukutsune
    Top Bottom