SPF: 1000 rounds PMC XTAC M193 in unopened case for 1,500 rounds Brown Bear Lacq. 7.62x39

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    Just what it says. This is about what the ammo was worth before this crazy crap hit, and it seems to be about what it's "worth", now. I would like F2F, but will ship. We each pay our own. Here are my goods:
    mahtmh.jpg

Brown Bear Lacquered ammunition in un-opened cases is the only 7.62x39 that I am interested in.

318-465-5440 (please text only during daylight hours, call any time after 9pm.)
    jwg223@computermail.net
    PM me here.

Story is, got caught with tons of 5.56 ammo, lots of AR's, no AK, found an AK at a good deal, bought it, have no AK ammo, need to trade AR for AK food. Not selling/Not interested in cash.

This ammunition is traded pending trade. I could not find anyone with the one quantity I was after, and so I dug into my other cases of PMC XTAC (ordered same place, same time, same stuff, stacked in my closet on the same day) and the following transactions are to take place:

750 rounds of PMC M193 XTAC are being traded for 1,000 rounds (in un-opened case) of Golden Tiger Lacquer FMJ 7.62x39 ammunition FTF with user: DynoLa later this week.
    500 rounds of PMC M193 XTAC are being traded for 720 rounds (in sealed boxes of 20, per Brown Bear) of FMJ Brown Bear Lacquer 7.6x39 ammunition via UPS Shipment to user: 229357 to be cross-shipped this afternoon.

ETA: All ammunition from me is of identical lot #. Yes, I'm into details.

Last edited:

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    ETA:
    +1 Feedback left for DynoLa today. Solid transaction, and a great guy, deal with confidence!

Please be advised. I am no-longer accepting e-mails from BS.com, e-mail me from YOUR PERSONAL E-MAIL. Further, my e-mail is down until further notice. Please feel free to PM or text me until then. Obviously noone intended anything negative, it's just a quirk with my e-mail provider, and I apologize for any inconvenience.
    http://www.bayoushooter.com/forums/...of-my-E-mail-I-believe.&p=1198190#post1198190

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom