SOLD: WTS/WTT Perfect condition LCP for something else. Cash Price added $400 firm

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jchebert1979

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 21, 2012
    Lafayette, La
    I have a silver/black two tone Ruger LCP with less than 50 rounds fired. It is in perfect condition with no scratches. My hands are just too big for me to comfortably shoot it. It comes with the soft case, an extra 10 round magazine, and a crimson trace laser. I think I have at least 50 rounds of ammo (maybe more) that I will throw in. The laser sight must go with the gun as I have no use for it and don't want to sell it separately. Ideally I would like to trade for a very good condition full size XD/XDM .45 plus cash or a Raging Judge 6" plus cash. Thanks for the interest.

** Update - I've added a sale price for the gun with the crimson trace laser. It must go with the gun. The price is $400 firm. I'm sorry but I am not going to reply to any offers under $400.

I'd also like a the newer slidefire stock that looks more like the magpul stocks.

Ruger LCP.jpg

Last edited:

jchebert1979

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 21, 2012
    Lafayette, La
    Forgot to mention that I would also like to trade with cash for a high quality scope of at least 6x24 or higher for my Sig 716 or bolt action .308 when I get it.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1bullseyebum
    Top Bottom