WTS: Benjamin Pump Air Rifle (.177) & 2 Air-soft Snipers (M16 Style)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Hello!

The Benjamin is now gone - still looking to give the Airsoft rifle to someone :)

1) Benjamin Pump Pellet Gun (.177 pump action) - SOLD!
    Last year I bent / broke the metal on the pumping lever. It looks like it couldn't be too hard to fix, but I am not interested in fixing it. Other than that problem, the air-rifle is kept in perfect shape. I am weird about keeping them clean :) I am asking $125, but please feel free to make an offer. If you are handy with these types of things and want to fix it or make it a weekend project, it is all yours! These retail for $150 - $200.

2) DPMS Model Airsoft Rifle (shoots normal airsoft BBs) $45 for this and one below
    I have had this for around 8 years or so and have used it six times. It is super accurate for an airsoft rifle and is crazy quiet. It will break skin under 15 yards (learned that the hard way). I have accurately hit people at 80 yards with it before. It comes with one 30 or 50 round BB mag (Not really sure). I can also thrown in a bottle of BBs. This air rifle was $150 when I bought it, but it retails between $75 and $150 now. I would like somewhere around $75 for it, but please make an offer as it has to go.

Edit: I figured I would mention this. This airsoft rifle is suited for children as well if you want to give your kids something to play with in the back yard. It can punch through paper targets and is very accurate. Also, it does have a safety on the side. All that is required to shoot it is to pull back a lever on the top which any kid over 10 should be able to do.

3) Lastly is an old pump model shotgun air rifle. This beauty can fly like an eagle. Sadly it did once and since then hasn't worked well. I don't know what's wrong with it, not do I care to find out. If you want something to take apart and play with, its yours. I think I bought this one for $70 at academy. I want to throw this one in the with the other one (for free), but if you want it separably, $15 bucks will get it for you.

I am available in the Baton Rouge area and can be contacted via PM on here or via email through the send email link when you click my name. I would prefer PM. If you want any of these shipped to you, please message me so we can discuss. The Benjamin Pump is an awesome gun if you are willing to fix it!! Questions and offers are very welcome :)

Attached are photos.
    2013-03-24 21.38.09.jpg2013-03-24 21.38.26.jpg2013-03-24 21.38.37.jpg2013-03-24 21.38.56.jpg

Last edited:

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Bump and $100 for the Benjamin. $175 gets you all three and some BB's for the airsoft rifles.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    I would really like to get rid of these. Surly someone needs a project or has a kid that would be interested in a nice airsoft gun!

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    SPF on the Benjamin

Still wanting to part ways with the airsoft rifles. Any offers very welcome!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom