WTS XD40,ammo, extras *pics*

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • swagge1

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 21, 2007
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Selling my "nightstand gun" that I've had since 2004. .40 cal Springfield XD 4" Service Model. Only around 750 rounds through it because my dad gave me his 870 for HD shortly after I bought the XD and I pretty much didn't shoot it much after that. Comes with everything original except cable lock. It has the 2 12 round mags. It comes with Don's guide rod with 19# spring (stock spring and rod included) and Laserlyte Quick Disconnect Standard Laser Sight for Glock Beretta Springfield XD. Also comes with 200 rounds of WWB, 50 rounds Blazer aluminum 180 gr FMJ .40 ( not pictured), 88 rounds of 165 gr Speer Gold Dot, and 12 rounds of Wolf polymer .40 cal FMJ. This gun is in excellent shape and shoots great with the rod/spring combo (takes the "snappyness" out!) Asking $425 for gun without ammo. Asking $125 for all the ammo. I will not part out the ammo, its all or none of the ammo. Plastic ammo holder not included. $525 gets you the whole deal. FTF and cash only, no trades. Located in Baton Rouge. I start turnaround on Monday so it might be hard to get a hold of me after this weekend. I'm scheduled off for Sundays.

Info on Laser:
    http://www.nightvisionsales.com/product_info.php?products_id=651
    DSC00821.jpg

DSC00822.jpg

DSC00823.jpg

DSC00824.jpg

DSC00825.jpg

DSC00826.jpg

DSC00827.jpg

Last edited:

penguin

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Slidell, LA / NOLA
    Nothing for nothing, but if you advertise a price for the sale of a gun, you shouldn't then tell a prospective buyer 'well, if you can outbid...'. Just my .02.

penguin

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Slidell, LA / NOLA
    It's alright. The price on it was good as listed, I'm just one of those guys that kind of goes by the adage that you sell for what you ask. I could have gotten alot more for my AR (there were some e-mail bids), but I made a commitment at a certain price and wouldn't do that to those that offered to buy and were in line. I'll still offer to buy the gun at the price you advertised. If not, good luck on the sale.

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    It's alright. The price on it was good as listed, I'm just one of those guys that kind of goes by the adage that you sell for what you ask. I could have gotten alot more for my AR (there were some e-mail bids), but I made a commitment at a certain price and wouldn't do that to those that offered to buy and were in line. I'll still offer to buy the gun at the price you advertised. If not, good luck on the sale.

I agree with you.

swagge1

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 21, 2007
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I'm really busy at work right now with unit shutdown and turnaround. I'll try to answer all PM's as soon as possible. I will check my PM's each evening before I go to bed if I'm unable to reply during the day.

Thanks,
    Scott

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom