WTS: ***SOLD***Stainless Steel Ruger Security Six .357

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

BOSS351

CZech It Out
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Dec 13, 2008
    Prairieville
    Really didn't want to do this but could use the money for other purposes right now. This is a 1985 Ruger Security Six that is in what I'd call excellent condition for its age. I purchased this in the late 80s, sold it to a friend of mine who has had it for at least 15 years, and he sold it back to me recently. He put one cylinder of 6 rounds thru it at that time and stayed in a safe. I myself previously had put maybe 100-150 rounds thru her. It has a 4 inch barrel and a red ramp front sight with a white outlined "U" adjustable rear sight. The interesting thing about this gun is it has the large black grips on it with the Ruger medallions on them. I have yet to see one with these grips. I've only seen the large wooden grips with the medallions on them and they are considered the "target" grips.Comes with an Old West #1176 leather holster and I'll throw in a gun rug with the deal. Sorry but no box or paperwork. $450.00 is the price on this beauty. FTF preferably local sale with bill of sale also. PM for contact information.

61seriesruger 001.JPG61seriesruger 002.JPG

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom