SOLD: Remington model 580 .22lr single shot bolt with scope

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

kk5fe

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 2, 2012
    Covington
    Rifle is SOLD

Remington model 580 .22lr rifle. I bought this probably around 1975 or '76. Its in fantastic condition and shoots well although it hasn't been shot in probably 25 years. Couldn't say what the total round count is , but it wasn't that much. It has been taken out and cleaned and wiped down periodically. I also have the original manual for it.

I'm adding a Bushnell 4x banner .22 scope (about the same vintage as the rifle), but it was never used so its not zeroed in. It does have a blemish on one of the caps... looks like a scratch or something. The only thing about the rifle that isn't original is the finish on the stock... At some point a long time ago, I stripped it because I didn't like the shiny factory finish. I put an oil type finish on it which I though made the wood look nicer. The stock is beautiful.

Things I'm looking for are some large rifle primers (CCI #34 would be the best! But anything would do), IMR 4895 powder. I'm putting a value of $200 on the rifle and scope.... Looking for trades first, but will sell outright if that doesn't work out.

Thanks!

DSC_0649_zps16a233ee.jpg

DSC_0648_zps1aaab65e.jpg

DSC_0647_zpse1743724.jpg

DSC_0646_zps14b903e4.jpg

DSC_0024-1.jpg

DSC_0021.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

photo2.jpg

DSC_0645_zps55e99ce7.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom