WTS: RELOADING: Hornady New Dimension .38/.357 Dies, Hornady Powder Cop, 9mm PTX

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cutting

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 18, 2012
    New Orleans
    Hey guys,

Not having the time to reload that I thought I would so time to let what I have go. I'd like to sell the press before parting the components, since these days everything is impossible to find! I'd like to give the press-buyer the chance to reload right out of the box.

Willing to make a great package deal if you need everything.

Thanks!

.38/.357 Reloading Components

- .38/.357 Mag/.357 Max New Dimension 3 die set. Nitride, works great. In original case with a few spare parts - $55
    -Hornady .355 PTX Powder Through Expander Die (for 9mm, etc) - $5

First up is a Hornady Lock N Load AP Progressive setup.

-Complete Lock N Load AP progressive press setup for large/small primers and large/small charges
    -A bunch of spare springs, parts, etc.
    -Tons of Dillon Primer tubes that work MUCH better than the Hornady
    -Dillon Low Primer Alarm
    -Will also include a frankford arms bullet puller

Only issue I've had with the press is that is sometimes for small primers the priming system wouldn't go far back enough to collect the next primer. I used electrical tape and a screw anchor to add some extra distance which has worked great. A call to hornady would get everything sorted out, but It's been working great so I haven't seen the need!

*** PRESS SOLD!!!

~2k Federal Small Pistol Primers - SOLD
    ~4 lbs W231 Powder SOLD
    - Hornady Shell Plate #6 for: 22 PPC, 22 RCFM-Jet, 256 Win, 6.5 Grendel, 6MM PPC, 7.62 x 39, 38/357/357 Max, 50 Beowulf $25 SOLD
    - ~475.38 spl brass and and ~85 .357 mag brass, (a few mixed nickel plated brass) GONE
    - 500 ct 158gr S&S Casting RNFP .358 dia - SOLD http://www.brownells.com/reloading/...-s-cast-pistol-bullets-prod55205.aspx?ttver=1
    -~250ct 158gr winchester JHP .357 dia - SOLD http://www.dillonprecision.com/cont.../5/Winchester_Bulk_Bullets__357_158_grain_JHP SOLD
    -Hornady Powder Cop in original case with manual, etc - $30

opplanet-hornady-series-ii-three-die-pistol-set-9mm-546515.jpg

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom