WTS: MORE Tools Added! Price Drops Too!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nail Gun

Blissfully Ignorant
    Rating - 97.4%
    38   1   0
    Aug 18, 2010
    Slidell
    Folks, I'm making headway to clearing out enough I may have a functional shop soon! On the chopping block are more items I've hoarded and realized I can live without. All items are for sale only. FTF Slidell, NOLA, Metarie, Kenner, W-Bank. Shipping will incur 15% addl to the price PLUS shipping cost.

SOLD - Ratcheting wrench set.

SOLD - Chisel Set, includes Marples 4pc kit, Stanley 3pc kit and Stanley 3pc long-blade kit.

SOLDAir Compressor/Airline assortment.

SOLD - 4.5" angle grinder

SOLD 6" angle grinder

Dewalt 12V-Max Lithium Ion Battery. Only fits the newer style 12V Dewalt sub-micro tools. $25
    IMG_3314_zps30f409c4.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG

SOLD- 18V NiCd Battery.

Sold - Two hammer-tackers.

SOLD SDS+ bits

SOLD Wood Flooring Mallet

SOLD Hole saw kit

SOLD - Grab Bag O-Goodies

Stanley Sweetheart Hand Planes. These are the new planes that Stanley launched recently to "get back to their roots." Unlike their older planes these use THICK A-2 steel blades. Also, the bench plane also uses the Norris Adjuster unlike their older planes. You'll also notice the cast bodies are much heavier than what they used to produce. The cruddy block plane at the bottom is a freebie with the purchase of both. I'll link to descriptions of these and add some commentary... NOW $175 for the pair. Descriptions below:
    IMG_3305_zps009e110d.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

#62 SW Jack Plane. Mine has VERY LIGHT rust due to the FE content. It has not been sharpened, tuned or used. I have tuned one and will be happy to explain this plane's process to the buyer. Commercial description: http://www.woodcraft.com/product/2021287/26180/stanley-sw-no-62-low-angle-jack-plane.aspx
    IMG_3306_zps8c06a488.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

#92 SW Shoulder/Chisel Plane. Mine is MOSTLY Tuned. I will be happy to explain what I did do and what still needs to be done to the buyer. Also, I discovered the plane can "re-adjust" itself during use. To remedy that I replaced its brass knobs with cap screws. That allows for more torque to lock things in place. I am also including the factory brass knobs. Commercial description: http://www.woodcraft.com/product/2021287/29852/stanley-sw-no-92-shoulder-chisel-plane.aspx
    IMG_3307_zps3f0981f4.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

tonen123

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Central, La
    ill take the 12v lithium ion battery and the 18v xrp batterie. I live in Baton Rouge, and not to sure on when I can make it out to the areas mentioned, but I am interested on having those two batteries.

Nail Gun

Blissfully Ignorant
    Rating - 97.4%
    38   1   0
    Aug 18, 2010
    Slidell
    More goodies below!

Homelite / Ryobi 18V Gardening set. These tools use the same exact Ryobi 18V batteries and charger as your cordless tools from Home Depot. Batteries or charger are NOT included.

10" Chainsaw - I have taken 6" pine trees with this. It works amazingly well. It's especially useful when you have to climb a ladder. The bulb for oiling the bar and chain rotted out. I'm sure a replacement is available. I simply used a piece of plastic to cover the reservoir and keep the oil in.

EDIT: The chainsaw is all that is left, $25

IMG_3326_zps9466ffde.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

SOLD - Wrench and Socket Set

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom