WTS: **Like New Taurus Judge with Assorted Ammo**

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • johnmichael

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 13, 2012
    Hammond, La
    Hey guys, selling my Taurus Judge because I'm wanting to fund another buy and I just never shoot it. I purchased it from my friend when he bought it new, he fell on some tough times and needed some quick cash. The gun looks new and I've only put a couple 45lc and maybe 3-4 410 shells through it for function testing, which was perfect. It has a red fiber optic front sight that really pops against the plain black rear. The ribbed grip really tames the recoil, even against the PDX defense rounds.

Seen in the pics, I am also including:

Assorted ammo...2 boxes of Winchester Super-X 6-shot high brass 410 shells (47 shells), box of Winchester 45 Long Colt Cowboy Loads (45 rounds), Winchester PDX1 410 shells (10 shells), and Winchester PDX1 45 Long Colt (18 rounds) and 3 Federal 000 buckshot 410 shotshells.

This sweet holster that holds 5 shotshells on top, really fits the Judge perfectly.

I'm looking to get $430 cash for the whole package, I think that's pretty fair and I'm ready to move this particular piece quickly. I would like a FTF meeting in the Hammond area, and I would be willing to drive 30ish miles for the meet. I guess that about sums it up...now, BUY MY GUN. :)

IMG_20130512_022007.jpg

IMG_20130512_021608.jpg

JM

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    MiyaMarukutsune
    Top Bottom