11 people in custody after hourslong armed standoff on I-95

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/heavily-armed-men-standoff-massachusetts-100850078.html
    Here is a Snippet.
    *You can imagine 11 armed individuals standing with long guns slung on an interstate highway at 2 in the morning certainly raises concerns and is not consistent with the firearms laws that we have in Massachusetts,* Mason said.
    As a Side Note: I bought a Cap and Ball {Ruger Old Army} new in box from a guy who lived in Mass. He had to have it registered. And his FFL had to send a letter showing it was sold and shipped out of state so it could be taken off his name, As it was registered and permitted.
    I think they have some of the strictest guns laws in the USA.
    His BP Rifles had to be registered that he hunted with as well
    :eek3:

Last edited:

Kraut

LEO
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 3, 2007
    Slidell, LA
    There should be constant earthquakes registering in Massachusetts, epicentered around Lexington and Concord, from all of the Patriots rolling over in their graves.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    There should be constant earthquakes registering in Massachusetts, epicentered around Lexington and Concord, from all of the Patriots rolling over in their graves.

I’m not upset about that gang getting arrested at all. They aren’t for anything relating to American values so please don’t hitch a wagon to that horse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Going to train in one of the most anti-gun states in the country?
    Maybe they didn’t think this one through too well…

Exactly. It’s all for publicity. That’s why they were trying to get attention by waving the Moroccan flag, they knew someone would call it in.

RaleighReloader

Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Jan 30, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    In Massachusetts, this is tantamount to armed insurrection. An overthrow of the government. The end of life as we know it.

In Louisiana, we would call this "some guys waiting for their BBQ lunches after a morning of hunting."

Mike

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    I hope this results in court challenges to their Anti-Gun laws. I do not care who they are. If they can do that to black Muslims, then they can do that to anyone. Owning guns while black(OGWB) is not a crime.
    I would like to know what the *criminal intent* was there.
    *Where there is no criminal intent, there is no crime.*

Kraut

LEO
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 3, 2007
    Slidell, LA
    I’m not upset about that gang getting arrested at all. They aren’t for anything relating to American values so please don’t hitch a wagon to that horse.

I'm not concerned about whackos getting scooped up being dumbasses with guns, I was just referring in general to the sad laws in Massachusetts where those first Patriots stood up and said "No."

Top Bottom