Mossberg 500A w/ Extras

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Narco

0-60 in 5.11
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 6, 2007
    New Orleans
    Mossberg 500A pump action shotgun.

Features: Barrel length is 18" (Parkarized) w/ Hi Vis Snap on sight
    Magazine Capacity: 7+1 2 3/4's not really sure on 3"
    Tactical 4 Position Stock w/ attached shell carrier holding 5 additional shells
    Heat shield (Parkarized)
    PM me if you have any questions.

Will include all shells that I have..
    20 rds of Low Recoil 00b
    100 rds of #8 Shot
    1 Case of Clays

FTF Only, Trades considered, 1st 300 cash takes it home in its case!

43675746ze9.jpg

86686951rh6.jpg

Last edited:

topgunz1

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Prairieville
    +1 on a nice shotgun, I shot it a few times monday. If a right handed shooter buys it he'll need to swap the shell carrier to the opposite side, other than that its good to go

Narco

0-60 in 5.11
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 6, 2007
    New Orleans
    Price Drop.. 275.00.. I can met anywhere in the Baton Rouge metro area. If in Prairieville, pm me and I will have it in my Trunk @ work...

LouisianaCarry

Tactibilly
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 14, 2007
    Keithville
    How much to deliver it up to Long Range Alley this weekend? I have about 600 clays we could go through and 3 times that in shot for it... and a nice trap.

:D

Narco

0-60 in 5.11
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 6, 2007
    New Orleans
    I can't get away this weekend.. Sorry, but I did mention to Zack3g that it would be fun to go to that range. Take some pic and post them up. I am looking for an excuse to get away for a weekend.

Recon plz..

LouisianaCarry

Tactibilly
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 14, 2007
    Keithville
    There are a few pics here: http://www.lra-tti.com/simpleviewer/index.php

The home page is here http://www.lra-tti.com/

I am an RSO out there. Those pics are mostly old, and even the newer ones don't do it justice, because you don't see the indoor air conditioned bathrooms, the covered benches at the 50, 100, & 200yd bays, or the cover we finally got over the benches at the assault deck.

When I am not punching paper, my favorite thing to do is hit the assault deck. You park on a hill and have steel paladins (bought along with alot of other stuff at the Thunder Ranch auction, when they moved out to OR) at about 1, 2, 3 & 4 hundred yards that you can plink at from underneath the shade. If you have an EBR and don't have a place like this to go, I feel for you.

You have to be a member or a guest of a member to shoot there. That is only so we know who is shooting- we don't have RSOs on guard to babysit people, so we have to know/trust the people shooting. The guest fee is $5.00. I'll foot it (big loss, I know) if any of yall want to come up. I always go on the weekends, and I try to go when I can during the week, also.

It's one of the largest range complexes in the country- 700+ acres. We have lots of different matches and events, and (as you probably have heard) the ONLY 1000yd range in LA- not even the .mil bases have a 1000yd. You have to qualify to shoot on it, though (don't want people shooting over the berms with high powered rifles!).

One thing that would be fun (if you can get up that early) is the Real World Practical Shooters concealed carry matches. The next one is Sat September 22 8:00am. It is IIRC a secret service (or some fed agency like that) qual course, with some knife work and flashlight work and such thrown in. You draw from concealment and engage with your EDC gear. All our events are laid back friendly stuff- no bs clique vibes.

Anyway, c'mon!

Narco

0-60 in 5.11
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 6, 2007
    New Orleans
    idk have you? I have black rifle syndrome now... :) price drop for the weekend low as it gets 250. TODAY!

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TonyGuillory
    Top Bottom