WTS: Custom S&W .357 J frame with ammo want to trade for AK pistol

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AgelessAnarchy

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 5, 2011
    Denham Springs
    I am selling my Smith and Wesson J –frame model 60 5 shot revolver with a 2* barrel to raise funds for another purchase. I am looking for cash offers. The only trade I would be interested in would be a AK Pistol (*10 barrel) that uses standard AK mags and is chambered in 7.62x39. if you have something like that for trade and are interested in my carry package for sale then send me a pic of the gun you wish to trade and we can go from there other wise I would like $900 (dropped from $1100) for everything seen here and listed below.

Gun – Smith and Wesson Model 60 (less than 300 rounds down the barrel) – The gun has had internal springs replaced with Wilson combats tune up kit so it has about a 5lb pull. The sear, firing pin and hammer surfaces have been polished giving a glass crisp break and lock speed in single action at about ¾ a lb pull. The synthetic rubber grips were replaced with custom hogie wood grips that have been treated with a synthetic enamel coating making then more resistant to cleaning chemicals and carry ware. The front sight has been upgraded to a tritium night sight.

Ammo –
    7 boxes of (50) round 38 special practice ammo.
    4 boxes of (25) round .357Mag Hornady Crit deffence
    1 partial flat of mixed rounds 357 mag

Accessories
    One size fits most (no XXL guys) Shoulder rig natural leather (right hand)
    Belt carry holster (black) (right hand)
    Belt carry ammo holster
    3x 5 round safari brand speed loaders

IMG_0326_zpse88fe035.jpg

IMG_0329_zpsc42ce2a7.jpg

Again I am looking for $1100 cash or a trade for a AK pistol in 7.62x39 (preferably with a few rounds of ammo as well) feel free to contact through PM or email at agelessanarchy@gmail.com

PS - MODS i am not sure but the first time i tried posting this it automatically 404rd so i re-posted it. please delete the first posting of this add.

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    MiyaMarukutsune
    Top Bottom