WTT power tools.... (LaPlace)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • glockthirtysix

Rating - 90.9%
    10   1   0
    Feb 10, 2007
    LaPlace
    Ok I've got a bunch of tools to trade that are just sitting around in my shop. I used to make my own knives, but with school & work I haven't had time to do anything else. All are obviously used, but in great condition since I take care of my stuff. Most just have a layer of dust that just needs to be blown off....

Looking for pistols, rifles or shotguns.

Up first is a Central Machinery 1"x30" belt sander (I also have extra belts) that's been a lifesaver for making knives. Great little sander.
    $25

Second up is a 10 Gallon Sandblasting unit that's been used only once. I'm not sure of the brand, but I will update this as soon as I get a chance. I know for a fact that it is half full of Black Beauty (fine grain). Like I said above, I've only used it once. You'd need an air compressor to run it (I'm keeping mine). Also included is a hood and manual. $130

Up next is a Nikota 4"x30" belt/disc sander combo unit. Runs like a clock. I think it's an off brand but it's a great unit. I also have a few extra belts for this one.SOLD

Next up is a Ryobi 6" bench grinder. In great condition. Has light.SOLD

Delta Drill Press. Model 11-950. I picked this up from a buddy gutting his house from Katrina. Relax, it made it through with only light surface rust (doesn't hurt function at all) and runs like a clock.SOLD

Ryobi D45CK Corded drill. Has light paint splatter on it, but as we all know, that's just cosmetic. In great shape and runs like a clock. $20

Cold Heat soldering kit. It's brand new with case and roll of new solder. $20

TYCOM Micro drill bits. Comes in a clear case. They are all brand new. The qty is 50. These are bits used to drill in circuit boards. $25

Schrade Tough Chip Compact Tool. Light user with nylon sheath. Burgundy color. $15

Samsung A737 for AT&T in blue. This was my phone for a few months and has light wear from everyday use. I have the box and manuals. $60

Commercial Electric tools: includes wire stripper, pliers, level and offset screwdriver. All have green handles and in great condition. $30

I also have misc. odds n' ends for making knives if anyone is interested that can be added to an aspiring or novice knifemaker... things like blade steel, a few pre-cut blanks, some handle material, some kydex, etc.

I'm looking for pistols (9mm or .45), rifles like Rem 700, or home defense shotguns (Mossberg, Remy, etc). I'm open to all offers and hope to keep this in the NOLA area due to HIGH shipping rates. I live in LaPlace and work in Metairie.

I will try to get some pics up soon.

Email glockthirtysix@hotmail.com

Last edited:

rockmup

Please be my friend
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   0
    Apr 21, 2007
    City of Central
    How about some prices ?

I'll take these if its a decent price

Up next is a Nikota 4"x30" belt/disc sander combo unit. Runs like a clock. I think it's an off brand but it's a great unit. I also have a few extra belts for this one.

Next up is a Ryobi 6" bench grinder. In great condition. Has light.

Delta Drill Press. Model 11-950. I picked this up from a buddy gutting his house from Katrina. Relax, it made it through with only light surface rust (doesn't hurt function at all) and runs like a clock.

glockthirtysix

Rating - 90.9%
    10   1   0
    Feb 10, 2007
    LaPlace
    Trade008.jpg

Trade009.jpg

Trade010.jpg

Trade011.jpg

Trade012.jpg

Trade013.jpg

Trade007.jpg

Trade006.jpg

Last edited:

rockmup

Please be my friend
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   0
    Apr 21, 2007
    City of Central
    please go read the rules, you need a price even if your only after a trade.

If you don't want to sell you can just tell me or who ever to go pound sand ! lol (read internet humor)

glockthirtysix

Rating - 90.9%
    10   1   0
    Feb 10, 2007
    LaPlace
    Prices added. I tried to be really fair on prices from what I could find on the net. I know for a fact that I bought the sandblaster for $200 plus $45 in shipping about a year ago...

I was really hoping to trade, but cash is just fine too...

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    What about actual knife making stuff...steel blanks, templates, rivets, etc? I already have all the tools and have considered making a few knives for fun but need all the little stuff. I make custom cutterheads and profile knives for woodworking, so it should be a simple transition.

rockmup

Please be my friend
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   0
    Apr 21, 2007
    City of Central
    Looks like i'll be home late Friday night.

Any chance you'd be willing to meet me early Sat. on Seigen around 0800 ? If not no worries I'll meet you @ Cabelas

glockthirtysix

Rating - 90.9%
    10   1   0
    Feb 10, 2007
    LaPlace
    Here's whats left:

Central Machinery 1"x30" belt sander $25
    10 Gallon Sandblasting unit $130
    Ryobi D45CK Corded drill $20
    Cold Heat soldering kit $20
    TYCOM Micro drill bits $25
    Schrade Tough Chip Compact Tool $15
    Samsung A737 for AT&T in blue. $60
    Commercial Electric tools $30

Add that up and its about $325.... I'll take a flat $250 for the rest or trade for .22 rifle or pistol, 9mm pistol (Kel-Tec, Taurus, etc.), Mossy or Remy 12 ga. or a decent bolt action rifle (or SKS)..... Maybe a Bersa .380 or Ruger P95...

Email glockthirtysix@hotmail.com

Last edited:

glockthirtysix

Rating - 90.9%
    10   1   0
    Feb 10, 2007
    LaPlace
    In need of Wilson 47OX magazines (Officer's size 7 rounders).... Also, Browning Buckmark magazines (.22 lr).... Also, a red dot sight.....

ANYTHING?

glockthirtysix@hotmail.com

Due to some of the sizes of this stuff, FTF is preferred unless you want to pay for shipping....

OPEN TO ALL OFFERS!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom