WTS: Hi Point 995 9mm Carbine w/ scope --- $220

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

bigpoppat

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 24, 2010
    Lakeview/Gentilly
    Hi all,

I'm unloading a few guns from the safe.

First is my Hi-Point 995 9mm carbine. It comes with the factory 10 round magazine, and an aftermarket 15 rounder. It also come with a Bushnell Trophy red/green dot with the adjustable crosshair. Has around 200 rounds fired. Sometimes on the last shot of the magazine, the bolt wants to stick open and is hard to close back. The 10 round factory magazine has it happen more often than the 15 rounder.

Next up are a couple of antiques. First is an American Gun Company SxS 16 gauge. Second one is a Remington Model 14C, 25REM pump action. Both of these are NON operational. Would make beautiful wall hangers for a camp or for restoration projects.

Hi Point- $220

American Gun Co & Remington- SOLD

Always interested in trades. Nothing in particular unless you have a decent metal detector.

Located in NOLA. Photo of the Double Barrel is from Google (camera problems). PM Me if interested. Thanks for looking

EDITED TO ADD: The Side by Side 16 gauge appears to be non-operational to me. The hammers don't strike all the way down on the pins. Secondly, the barrel has some pitting on the inside that would worry me about firing.

The Remington is currently non-operational because the pump is stuck. I downloaded an old owners manual online and disassembled and cleaned/oiled it. I was able to pump the action open, but not able to close it again until I disassembled it again.

I am certainly not an expert gunsmith. I don't know what it would take to fix either of them. I originally bought the shotgun as a camp wall hanger because it is a nifty looking piece (and I love 16 gauges). I wanted to restore the Remington because it is an interesting rifle but never got around to taking it to someone to look at.

Attachments

• IMG_0115.jpg
      IMG_0115.jpg
      106.7 KB · Views: 77
    • IMG_0117.jpg
      IMG_0117.jpg
      99.5 KB · Views: 56
    • IMG_0845.jpg
      IMG_0845.jpg
      241.5 KB · Views: 77
    • DSC09228.jpg
      DSC09228.jpg
      19.9 KB · Views: 68
    Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom