SOLD: Hinderer xm18 3.5", Al Mar Eagle, Benchmade mini presidio

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SVTFreak

Huh?
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Galvez
    Located in Prairieville, will meet within reason.

Thinning my herd. If paid via paypal (preferred), I take care of fees, insurance and shipping. Gift option up to buyer. If purchased via money order or cashiers check, I will ship after check received, and I cover insurance and shipping. Please forgive my terrible photography skills. Not looking for any trades, but you can try me. Dont be offended if i decline, though.

The Hinderer. SOLD$.

Al Mar Eagle is SOLD$

Benchmade Mini Presidio is SOLD$

email is*carnut30@eatel.net. Please do not paypal until verified that you are first response.
    Or text 225 715 two 905

Fine Print.
    Seller reserves right to cancel at any time for any reason, until payment is received for the items.
    First “I'll take it” followed by email gets it reserved. Payment required within 3 days from email or back up it goes. A question does not reserve it for you.
    Seller reserves the right to deny sale to anyone.
    By agreeing to purchase, buyer admits to being 18 years of age or older and agrees to take full responsibility for following his/her local knife laws.
    Returns accepted only for 7 days, in condition that item was sent, and will be refunded minus 3% and shipping cost.
    Seller works shift work, and promises to ship the item as soon as possible after funds received. This could be up to 60 hours, but normally will be less than 48 hours.
    Shipping will be via UPS, FedEx or USPS insured for amount paid. Unless stated, carrier will be whatever is easiest for me.

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ksgunner82
    Top Bottom