126 Breakthrough Cases of Covid in Louisiana.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    Moral to the story it sounds like you can find a pistol for pretty cheap only been stored in the attic for a little while Couple of 20s got a long way at the bar lol

I think the moral of the story is that some of those who refuse vaccines and refuse to comply with emergency safety measures are simply nutters. Her irrational rejection of firearms instruction, after buying her first gun, was earlier evidence of that.

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    well as for me in my house.... 451 days in counting during the "covid-19 virus" and being a front line employee, not wearing a mask except at checkpoint to enter work, no mask in any store i go into, not stayin in a basement, with over 1,998 hours regular time and over 1,000 hours of overtime again working as a front line employee around all kinds of people i am still covid 19 free... No i am not getting the vaccine... To much what if, not enough research of long term or even short term issues for me...

With that being said I am not againts the vaccine, nor am i againts sombody wearing a mask or gloves if they like.... I think we all should have the freedom to decide what we want the right to have the right to pursue happiness .. It is deff needed for specific people and health issues, i understand that... Like insulin for the diabetic.... blood pressure med ect...

To GOD be the GLORY...

I hope to God that you really are immune or resistant to the virus. You and my Wife’s crazy Aunt!

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    94   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    I hope to God that you really are immune or resistant to the virus. You and my Wife’s crazy Aunt!

thanks brother!!! but theres alot more out there than me and "your crazy aunt"

the united states is 16.9% vaccinated acording to the cdc... and only 69% of the public intends to get a vaccine.....

Last edited:

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    94   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    reminds me of a funny meme lol

Attachments

• 10C5010D-ABE6-44C9-A85E-8C5C349CF67C.jpeg
      10C5010D-ABE6-44C9-A85E-8C5C349CF67C.jpeg
      44.3 KB · Views: 155

Riverc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2021
    Torbert,La.
    I think its all ********. I think this virus is Bull ****. I only know like 2 or 3 people who got seriously ill from it. They are shutting down the planet like this is the CONTAGION, when its not. If it wasn't for the news reporting "COVID" I would have no idea that anything is different than normal. It is not apparent that there is a virus going around. Its just not apparent. Hospital rooms are largely empty. This is possibly the biggest scale hoax in human history. And the mask thing is a joke, if you're sitting at a table you can take your mask off, but if you stand up then you have to put a mask on because there is a deadly virus going around and you don't want to kill people?? Seriously? Do you people take that **** seriously?? Its a joke.

That's about right,it's all about control and compliance.

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    94   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston

good sheep now go back to the pen...its puts its mask on and bes a good little sheep... :dogkeke:

look what this well known dummy said...

Attachments

• quote-it-is-the-first-responsibility-of-every-citizen-to-question-authority-benjamin-franklin-35.jpg
      quote-it-is-the-first-responsibility-of-every-citizen-to-question-authority-benjamin-franklin-35.jpg
      27.7 KB · Views: 143
    Last edited:

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA

That’s right! When I went to the VA to get my shot, they put a GPS tracker on my car as well as my arm, had me write out a list of all my guns, and I had to swear an oath of loyalty to President Harris............I feel strange...............President Harris is such a beautiful and amazing woman!

KDerekT83

Hobbyist
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mannelite;[URL="tel:1753227" said:
    1753227[/URL]]I think its all ********. I think this virus is Bull ****. I only know like 2 or 3 people who got seriously ill from it. They are shutting down the planet like this is the CONTAGION, when its not. If it wasn't for the news reporting "COVID" I would have no idea that anything is different than normal. It is not apparent that there is a virus going around. Its just not apparent. Hospital rooms are largely empty. This is possibly the biggest scale hoax in human history. And the mask thing is a joke, if you're sitting at a table you can take your mask off, but if you stand up then you have to put a mask on because there is a deadly virus going around and you don't want to kill people?? Seriously? Do you people take that **** seriously?? Its a joke.
    i 100% agree. Those masks do absolutely nothing. If I fart you’re gonna smell it. Those poo particles you’re breathing in are much larger than particles of a ******** virus. So if poo gets through your mask, a virus surely will.

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    i 100% agree. Those masks do absolutely nothing. If I fart you’re gonna smell it. Those poo particles you’re breathing in are much larger than particles of a ******** virus. So if poo gets through your mask, a virus surely will.

Did you sleep through NBC class there Sailor?
    The mask is intended to stop the transmission of micro droplets that are expelled from talking, sneezing, coughing, and exhaling from the wearer. The mask will not filter out gases. Methane gas is one of the few gases that is lighter than air, so it floats upward very quickly. The molecules that make up any gas particles with a smell are actually smaller than a virus. Even the KN95 mask will not keep out methane gas. A Marine Corps issue M82 mask will filter out gases through.
    No one passes methane gas via the respiratory tract. It is excreted from the transverse colon via the anal/rectal cavity.

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    Passing gas in the shower has always seem to amplify the funky smell for some reason, It's like having you're own private gas chamber !

LOL! In boot camp, we were told not to take a hot shower after training with CS riot gas. The hot water would reactivate the gas.

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    Here yall go ! The shots are the best thing since white on rice !!!

https://odysee.com/@thecrowhouse:2/There-Can-Be-No-Confidence-Placed-In-Any-Government:d

He said that 3 people have died after being vaccinated. That is an extremely low number. Much better odds on winning a lottery jackpot! He did not mention which vaccine either.
    Now we have to ban the vaccines. Biological weapons of war have no place on the streets of America. You do not need a vaccine to go hunting. If it just saves one life, then it’s worth it!

Top Bottom