WTS: Daniel Defense Lite III 9.0, AAC brake, Williams Firearm REM700 plate, B5 stock

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jbadjones

Rating - 96.7%
    119   4   0
    Nov 1, 2008
    Natchitoches
    Looking to sell off some parts to recoup some money for new things. Not looking for any trades, sorry fellas. Payment will be via discreet paypal gift option. If you have any questions about any of the products please do not hesitate to message me. Thanks for looking!!

First up is a brand new Daniel Defense Lite Rail III 9.0 free float rail system. Brand new in the box and contents are rail itself, rail specific wrench, 3 black rail covers, packaged installation hardware, and instructions. I am looking to get $250 shipped for this item. Actual photos:

Second is a slightly used AAC 18t muzzle brake for the 5.56. Standard threading. Looking to get $55 shipped for this item. Actual photo:

Third is an item I don't know much about. I picked this up in trade with the intention of reselling it. It's a Williams Firearms steel baseplate for Remington 700 rifles. Asking $80 shipped for this one, and it goes for a heck of a lot more if you look it up on Brownell's. There is some slight finish wear from where previous owner had it installed. Actual photo:

Last is a perfect condition B5 bravo stock. I got this in a parts lot, and I'm thinking the color is coyote brown. It doesn't quite match my Magpul FDE stuff which is why I make this assumption. Looking to get $50 shipped. Actual photo, lower not included:

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom