13,500 Weapons Turned in by Serbians.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    What a bunch of idiots. I won’t feel bad one bit when their government starts cracking down on them and taking away the little bit of freedom they have left. A quick google search for the leading cause of death in Serbia and no shocker but firearms related deaths aren’t even in the top 10.

BOSS351

CZech It Out
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Dec 13, 2008
    Prairieville
    I don’t see any modern military type weapon there…I see old revolvers, bolt guns and heaven forbid air rifles!!. Looks like they have a feel good government too….

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    We should follow their lead. See how easy it is to just hand them over and achieve a civil society. Remember it’s for the children’s safety and we must do something. We should start with all the criminals that have illegal guns in their possession then the law abiding citizens..but something’s telling me that’s not the way it would happen. Hmmm…there must be a better way.

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    About 4 rows in there are a bunch of AKs of various types, butts facing camera and barrels tilted towards ground. Most of it is small stuff, and "hunting guns", but they have had strict gun control for a long time and so have the EU and all of the other commies.

Kraut

LEO
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 3, 2007
    Slidell, LA
    Yet another example of a government just deciding, just issuing a decree, pushing the boot down a wee bit more onto the necks of the people, who have no say. It's surprising to me, given how recently in their history there was warfare and genocide going on around them, that so many would willingly turn stuff in. Then again, maybe they just turned in something so their name would be checked off the list? If that much was turned in, how much is cached in basements, behind wallboards, buried in gardens, etc.? And how about that line regarding some being kept for use by the government? Give us your guns, in case we need to turn around and use them against you!

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gautreaux
    Top Bottom