SOLD*** NEW "RockMaster" AR-15, price now $1,185.00

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GentleBen

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jun 29, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    SOLD SOLD SOLD

I am reducing this premium NEW rifle and mags to $1,185. All components are new.

The rifle sports a new RockRiver lower with an A2 hinged butt stock; fitted by JP Enterprises with a 3 lbs. single-stage trigger; JPE safety and a JPE tensioning pin that cinches tight the upper and lower receivers. It also has an Ergo pistol grip.

The upper stuff is all new as well, a never fired 1:7 twist Bushmaster 16-inch chromoly barrel, M4A3 flatop, with a RockRiver removable carry handle. The heart of this rifle is its JPE bolt carrier which is a QPQ coated "black" hardened stainless steel, and within it is a Leitner-Weise Defense bolt. The BCG alone cost $350 -- and is rated for a minimum of 6,000 rounds. It has a Badger Ordinance charging handle.

sample
    ar15a3.jpg

Includes two magazines -- your choice of 20s or 30s -- and a yellow range-safety magazine plug. If we can do a face-to-face in the Baton Rouge area, I will include your choice of 200 rounds of XM193 Tactical (55gr) ammo or 200 rounds of XM855 green tips (62gr) -- or half of each.

Can ship to your FFL dealer but this deal is best done face-to-face. I can accept cash or postal money orders. Will also take PayPal but we'd have to negotiate the 3 percent fee.

$1,185 includes shipping.

Any other extra items and paraphernalia negotiable.

Send me an e-mail or IM if interested.

Last edited:

GentleBen

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jun 29, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Kimber trade enquirer please contact me again.

Early Thursday I received an e-mail from a poster who asked if I would consider a trade for a Kimber and holster. I accidentally killed off that e-mail. If that person should come across this topic and post again, please resend your e-mail so I can find out more. Thanks.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeyy504
    Top Bottom