WTS: SOLD!! 24 inch bull barrel upper for sale, Price drop!!!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bam Bam

Certified gun nut!
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Denham Springs/Watson, La
    SOLD!!! I have some bills to pay so this is hitting the chopping block. It's a Rock River upper receiver mated to a ASA 24 inch .223 wylde chambered bull barrel using a DPMS free floated tube to attach it and Harris bipod to help support it. The scope is a Nikon Monarch 4-16X42SF scope which is clear as any Nikon I've ever seen, I hate to get rid of it but circumstances force me to. It sits in a generic one piece mount which I added recently and haven't even zeroed yet. This upper hasn't been shot in a year and a half so it has to go. The only problem with it is the tube I had used on another upper/barrel combination and has a hole drilled in it for the bipod, once I used it on this upper the original hole wouldn't work so I had to drill another one (see pics). Upper comes complete with charging handle and bolt assm, C/H has the extended handle and is ready to attach a lower and fire away! The finish is wearing off the gas block but it seems to come off easy and needs to be repainted which I haven't got around to yet.

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/16...th-vented-aluminum-black?cm_vc=ProductFinding

http://www.4scopes.com/nikon/riflescopes/nik-8421.html

It has less than 500 rds thru it as I put it together before the election craze and haven't found a whole lot of reloading supplies to load for it. I shot a few of the 600 yds FPR matches at Palo Alto with it and it did fine. I don't want to separate the scope/upper but will consider it ONLY if I have buyers for both at the same time, I won't hold one then sell the other then have a buyer back out. The cost for me to build this upper was over $1000, but I will sell it for $800 OBO NO TRADES cash only as I'm trying to pay bills! I will only do a ftf deal and may travel around the BR area for the deal, but I don't have time to ship. Am listing locally also. The best way to reach me is to PM me here or e-mail @ rins71mc@yahoo.com.

Upper $450, scope/mount $350

Last edited:

Bam Bam

Certified gun nut!
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Bump with price drop $850!!!!!

seller strung me along and backed out, still for sale!!

I'll sell upper for $500 and scope and mount for $350 only IF I have buyers for both!

Last edited:

Bam Bam

Certified gun nut!
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    SOLD!!!!!

Another price drop! Complete upper $750 upper no optics $425 scope $325 *** as an added bonus anyone buying complete upper I will give them the remaining hand loads I have for this rifle, approximately 65 rds.

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RussD2
    Top Bottom