SOLD: Gen 3 Glock 26 with DE (Dark Earth) frame

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MrLefty

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Gonzales, LA
    Up for sale is a Gen 3 Glock 26 that was part of one of the runs Lipsey's did of Glocks with DE (Dark earth) colored frames. It has less than 300 rounds through it (possibly less than 200), and is in great shape except for one minor blemish that was there when purchased.

As mentioned above, there are a couple of "dents" on the butt end of the frame, where it looks like (possibly during assembly) the thin polymer at that end was pushed against a "sharp" surface, such as the edge of a table or workbench. I've examined 6 or 7 of these Gen 3 DE Glock 26s, and all but one had the same marks, so I'm assuming it was a man-made goof during assembly. Cosmetic only, but want the buyer to be aware. Pics of aforementioned blemish are included.

It has never malfunctioned, but I have had a few pieces of empty brass that ejected towards my head.

Gun will include everything that came with it when new: case, lock, 2 mags, etc.

Looking for a cash only sale FTF in the Gonzales/EBR area.

No trades.

Non-notarized bill of sale required.

Asking $450.

Feel free to PM me here, or email me at Lefty12681 @ yahoo . com (remove all spaces first).

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom