SOLD: New Kimber 82 target rifle with 1,000 rounds of 22lr, CMP purchased

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    I know how hard it is to find any decent quantity of ammo so I am including 1,000 rounds of CCI Blazer 40gr lead nose with this rifle. Not really befitting a rifle of this quality but it will get you started until you find some real match ammo. The ammo will come bagged and boxed as I have stored the ammo bulk in an ammo can indoors.

I purchased this from the CMP South Store last year. I actually drove up and hand picked it from the racks. It is brand new and has a beautiful dark walnut stock. I had to buy one when another BayouShooter member told me shooting his own Kimber 82 made him feeling like he was cheating because it was so accurate. I know he's an excellent shooter so I had to drive up and buy one. I got it home, opened it up, wiped it down, installed the sights and put it in the safe where it has sat ever since. These may be incredibly accurate rifles but not when they just sit in a safe so out it goes. Be warned that this is a true target rifle and is quite heavy with a very thick barrel and substantial stock. The rifle comes with the original manual and alternate front sight apertures. The 25" barrel, factory fitted with three sight bases (for scope mounts and the front sight), has a diameter of .928". It has a 1 in 16" right-hand twist and is completely free floated. The buttstock has removable spacers so you can adjust the length of pull. The front sling swivel/hand stop is also adjustable and rides in a metal track on the bottom of the stock. CMP says the trigger is adjustable but I didn't fool with that at all. If you'd like to learn more about it here is a link to the CMP.

http://www.thecmp.org/Sales/kimber82desc.htm

When these were available from CMP they were selling them for $625 + 10% tax/shipping. My selling price is $700 for the rifle and the 1,000 rounds of ammo, cash, FTF in the Baton Rouge area. Not really looking for trades but if you have something to trade feel free to offer. Click on the thumbnail pictures to see the full resolution image for greater detail.

hlj5w6fezu7g49umn6e6.jpg

90p4d9vplnjy82ao4ct.jpg

b0ry3mf6vqttcqgt6zpj.jpg

8ldxqkgbkj0pcp12zxo.jpg

7dbix49hqytg8ydz6pad.jpg

yxmoh3ebcjtafr3qgyv7.jpg

533z4gq2mvrzesx23kp.jpg

m0s484xtqh0n5vd3x0q.jpg

3wbme7rrjlzbn6ta0v14.jpg

il8s9a28uzri249w9i9.jpg

58h4h056fxkfpdxsqvsr.jpg

h5m2x2e8k6ntsgvt9equ.jpg

37eydpdwqpidwzijhksw.jpg

ub973oq94jqq6gbzfmo.jpg

pn2mpupeuogscz5822k.jpg

ivbidmtt3rdbaa40lyp.jpg

uo6jux8ih5grs3eoi3d.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom