SOLD: 4-Pack SKS Gunsmith Special !

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PAPACHUCK

Certified Gun Nut
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Sep 21, 2006
    Outside Slidell
    I am hesitant to let these go, for I bought them to "buy them cheap and stack them deep", but I am trying to free up some capital for a business venture.:cool:
    I bought a couple of these boxes a while back, but am willing to only let go of one.

This is a box of 4 early production Sino-Soviet SKS rifles that all have cracked or broken stocks.
    These are still in the condition I received them in, well coated in cosmoline for long term storage. I have cleaned a couple out of the other box and they are shown standing next to the box that are for sale. The two shown all cleaned up are not for sale, just the 4 boxed ones.

All of the ones I've inspected had matching #'s on the receiver, bolt, receiver cover, trigger guard, and most on the stock as well.

The bluing is thin, but the internals look good. I have not shot any of these, but I would have no issue with shooting the ones I've cleaned.

I will sell the box of 4 as a unit for Sold. I don't want to have 4 transactions. Buy all 4 and sell a couple if you don't want them all.:D

BTW, these are C&R listed in my bound book and will require a LA drivers license for transfer.

The box of 4 with the ser#'s marked on the boxes inside;

IMG_1183_zps53a9982b.jpg

One out of it's box;

IMG_1184_zpsa3e58f48.jpg

IMG_1185_zps9b3f7afb.jpg

IMG_1186_zpsc60141b7.jpg

IMG_1187_zps1c6976c5.jpg

IMG_1189_zpsc4d97c3e.jpg

IMG_1190_zps3b6286ab.jpg

These are two of mine that are cleaned already; (these are not for sale, but shown to show condition)

IMG_1192_zps7d690fc7.jpg

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom