SPF: 10.5" LMT Complete Upper Assembly $850

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bosco

We are the hammer
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Covington
    ALL ITEMS ARE NOW AT MY PLACE OF BUSINESS IN COVINGTON LOUISIANA. I CAN MEET PEOPLE IN THE STARBUCKS PARKING LOT (NEXT TO ZEA'S, ACROSS FROM WALMART) BETWEEN 8 AND 5. CALL AHEAD AS I AM WORKING AND HAVE MEETINGS AND OTHER THINGS THAT MAY INTERFERE WITH THE TIME YOU'D LIKE TO COME. NOTE I'M DONE WASTING TIME. THE FIRST PERSON WHO SAYS "I'LL PAY THIS AMOUNT FOR THIS ITEM AND WILL MEET YOU AT THIS TIME" WILL GET THE ITEM. I'M NOT HOLDING ANYTHING UNLESS YOU SET SOMETHING IN STONE. I'M JUST DONE WITH PEOPLE CHANGING THEIR MIND AND ME LOSING OUT.

First off this either needs to go on a pistol lower or one registered as a SBR with the ATF. I can ship this to your door if you pay the shipping fees. It is not a firearm and is classified as parts.

Itemized prices are the current value of items new to help you understand the value of this item and the price I'm asking. Very few rounds on this guy. It was put together slowly over my collecting phase and when I finally got the stamp approved I was a little burnt out on Honey Island (damn place is cold more often than it is hot). I doubt I put 10 magazines through it honestly and bought everything brand new.

I am asking $1300 $1200 $1000 $850 for this upper with everything mentioned below. Lowest I'm willing to go right now. If it don't sell at this price I'll start parting it out.

Here are the details on it:

Upper - LMT Pre-Assembled Upper Receiver $540 - Details
    BCG - LMT Complete Bolt Carrier Group $190 - Details
    Charging Handle - Vltor BCM Gunfighter Charging Handle (Medium) $45 - Details
    "Flash Suppressor" - Noveske KX3 Flaming Pig $125 - Details
    Rail - Midwest Industries Free Float Quad Rail $150 - Details
    Rail Covers - Surefire Z70 $15 - Details
    Rear Sight -
    Troy Industries Rear Folding $100 - Details
    Optic - Primary Arms Micro Red Dot on UTG absolute cowitness mount $90 - Details
    Flashlight - Primary Arms Ultimate Weapon Light w/ Tape Switch (also have clicker) $110 - Details
    Grip - Magpul Angled Foregrip $35 - Details
    Bolt Saver - Black Dog Machine Bolt Saver $3.5 - Details

Pics below. In the last one you'll notice there is a piece of the quad rail that is supposed to unscrew to allow for different muzzle devices. Previous owner loctited the **** out of it so I couldn't get the piece off so I went down and dirty with a dremel. Not noticable unless you're looking for it and if it bugs you, heat the loctite up and replace that piece. Midwest Industries should be able to sell you something that works with the pig or a suppressor should you choose to go that route.

Need ammo or mags to go with this purchase? Check out my for sale thread in the ammo/parts section - http://www.bayoushooter.com/forums/showthread.php?134114

lxj5dexgt1om91vxfq.jpg

sla9wvwhm6boqrlfm1o.jpg

DSC_0106_zps508896bf.jpg

0khkvp70xdikoydk72pd.jpg

0mtn4m0z1h7av87e336x.jpg

ufxpcrroz5pnyackvlu.jpg

aro8my8wkokhyiyuscy.jpg

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom