*FOUND*-Dillon XL650 setup

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cajuncutter

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2007
    Shreveport
    I have discovered you can actually get one new for less than used straight from Dillon's web site. I have watched them go for 100 more than a new one on Ebay :shocked:Good luck on your find.

msshooter

Looking to Excel
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Vicksburg, MS
    Yeah, I noticed that on ebay for sure. I priced it out @ brianenos.com and realized that the folks on ebay are making approximately $200 on their loaded 650. Why not cut out some middle men!

If/when I find a used one and the price is close to new price, I will probably just buy new and probably save myself some heartache and headache.:confused:

cajuncutter

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2007
    Shreveport
    Yeah, I noticed that on ebay for sure. I priced it out @ brianenos.com and realized that the folks on ebay are making approximately $200 on their loaded 650. Why not cut out some middle men!

If/when I find a used one and the price is close to new price, I will probably just buy new and probably save myself some heartache and headache.:confused:

My buddy was telling me we ought to buy a couple and tie them up to the back of the car and drag them down the driveway and stick'em on ebay and make a couple of hundred bucks :rofl: Only thing I can figure is it must be a competative thing and people get into bidding wars or sellers are bidding up their product to make extra coin :rolleyes:

msshooter

Looking to Excel
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Vicksburg, MS
    My buddy was telling me we ought to buy a couple and tie them up to the back of the car and drag them down the driveway and stick'em on ebay and make a couple of hundred bucks :rofl: Only thing I can figure is it must be a competative thing and people get into bidding wars or sellers are bidding up their product to make extra coin :rolleyes:

Yeah, some people are freaking out about the ammo ordeal. So they are buying anything they can get their hands on. I'm not happy about it but I'm setting up reloading b/c I am shooting competitively and I can't find 9mm in bulk anywhere. People keep stuffing it away and driving prices sky high!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Guel24
    Top Bottom