SOLD: LMT complete 14.5" carbine upper and other AR parts/accessories

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MrLefty

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Gonzales, LA
    I have a few things that I'd like to sell FTF in the Gonzales/East BR area. I'm looking for cash, so please, no trades. All pics are after the descriptions.

• LMT 14.5" carbine upper (1/7 twist barrel) with pinned and welded YHM Phantom muzzle device. Includes LMT BCG (before the MIM gas key debacle), standard charging handle, and plastic double heat shield handguards. The only thing missing is a rear sight (and I'm selling one below ;) ).

I've had this upper for at least several years, but it doesn't get shot much. I'd estimate that I've put somewhere between 400-500 rounds through it, possibly less.

The pin and weld job was done by Denny's/Global Tactical, who was very popular at the time, but doesn't seem to really be around anymore. You can't tell it's been pinned and welded unless you really look. That's a good thing to some, a bad thing to others.

It's been very reliable, and I've had zero malfunctions in the rounds I've put through it.

There is some light anodizing wear on the sharp edges of the pic rail where a rear sight and optic were mounted.

Asking $450 OBO, or $350 OBO without the BCG and charging handle. *SOLD*

• Troy rear folding sight

It's been used on a couple different uppers, so there is some light wear to the mounting and windage screws, as pictured. I haven't had any issues with it, and as far as I know, it still works perfectly.

Asking $50. *SOLD*

• BCM Gunfighter ambi charging handle (5.56/.223)

Very lightly used, but in excellent shape. I don't think I've even fired an upper with this charging handle in it. It has been used to cycle the action a few times, but not seen use because I honestly prefer the Raptor charging handles.

Asking $40. *SOLD*

• BCM bolt carrier group

Lightly used with the older style BCM laser-etched logo. It's seen less than 100 rounds, and has just been sitting around as a backup.

Asking $80. *SOLD*

Feel free to PM me or email me at Lefty12681 @ yahoo . com (no spaces, of course). Again, I'm not looking for any trades at this time, and all prices are OBO, so I'm open to all reasonable offers. (Sorry for the quality of some of the pics).

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom