*SOLD* WTS Ar 15 with extras *SOLD*

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • peterf225

Rating - 100%
    126   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Prairieville
    Ok guys I for sale an AR15 with 20" and 16" uppers. The lower is an EA lower and I put a JP enterprises trigger in it. Have changed the pistol grip to a caa pistol grip with interchangeable front straps and back straps. The 20" upper is a DelTon upper but I have changed the handgaurd to a FF tube. The 16" upper I built. The upper is a high rise flattop I put a new forward assist assembly in it and a new door assembly on it. It is not in the greatest of shape but it functions perfectly. It also has a FF tube on it. The barrel is a M4 profile. As for the extras. I have the original handguards off the 20" upper, a detachable carry handle, barrel nut with delta pack installed, the tool to help remove the oringal handguards, front sight base, original A2 pistol grip, and endcaps for the handguards. There is about 200 rounds through each upper. Both shot great with run of the mill ammo. If you have any questions feel free to email or PM. Asking $1500 for the package and don't want to seperate. FTF in Gonzales area. Sorry no shipping. No trades please. Need cash fund large rifle build.

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    MiyaMarukutsune
    Top Bottom