WTS: Dpms sass .308

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

CajunR6

Long Time Lurker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2007
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Finally Deciding to sell my beloved DPMS. I bought it 3 years ago really wanting to get more into PRS type shooting (before realizing this wasn't really the platform needed) and instead have done nothing but some practicing and occasional F T/R with it. With the advent of the Southeastern Precision Rifle Club Association and the local PRS-style matches coming i think it's time to switch up my gear. I'm trying to get into a Ruger Precision Rifle sooner rather than later so i kinda need to sell this guy.

You are buying the Rifle only (i have the original case and backup irons if interested) Scope NOT INCLUDED! Very well maintained with only 817 rounds down the tube. Have the logs of what loads and how many were shot if that's your thing to show.

SASSHDMR.jpg

The rifle is currently only listed here and on Palo Alto forums. If no one is interested i'll probably see if i can get a decent trade at Cabela's or something as i hear they are apt to overpay for guns occasionally. Otherwise i'll probably just wait till February when my annual bonus comes out and keep this guy in the safe for other days, but i'd love to see her to go a good home that will put her to use! Others seem to be selling used for $1500+ used on gunbroker and similar sites. Anyone interested in a nice shooter as a Christmas gift or a fun gun for the safe?

Lets start discussing from $1500 and see where we end up. As mentioned i want to move it, but not going to give it away! Thanks for your time and interest!

Would prefer to do a FTF transfer just to keep things simple.

CajunR6

Long Time Lurker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2007
    Baton Rouge, LA
    To clarify, the bipod IS part of the sale. You'll get everything you see minus the scope and rings.

Also includes 2 19 round magazines and regular web sling

CajunR6

Long Time Lurker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2007
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Also have $300+ dollars of reloading gear and components that we can negotiate for as well if interested

158 - 178gr Hornady Amax Bullets
    80 - 150gr Hornady SST Bullets
    100 - 150gr Hornady SP Bullets
    1 - RCBS 308 Die Set
    1 - Hornady New Dimension 308 Die Set
    1 - 30 Cal Bore Snake
    507 Brass, mixed brass from 4x fired Lapua to range brass i have picked up over the years
    51 rounds Match Reloads (178gr Amax over 43.2g Varget, CCI primers, Lapua 4x fired brass)
    6 rounds 168gr FGMM
    9 rounds 150gr MC Remington UMC

Last edited:

CajunR6

Long Time Lurker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2007
    Baton Rouge, LA
    with alittle decline in interest i figured i'd try lowering the price and see how it works out.

New offer. I'll offer the rifle for $1200 firm and the rifle and gear/ammo package for $1300.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom