AK Mags for the build party........

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rockmup

Please be my friend
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   0
    Apr 21, 2007
    City of Central
    This is as good as its going to get as far as price goes http://www.aimsurplus.com/acatalog/Romanian_30rd_Steel_Magazine.html

If you guys want we can all put in and get them. I'll bring them to the build. I'll order them but you'll need to pay up front. I'm buying 10 for myself. So with shipping they will probly come out to 10.00 ea or so

I'm going to order Friday. I'll need the money by Thursday night. Paypal mail to;rockmup@cox.net or pay in person.

EDIT: Post up in here if you send money for mags. I'll keep a running total on the screen

Last edited:

BR 870

Standing behind you...
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 23, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    I paypaled him. If you do, make sure you don't say its for AK mags, or they will lock both your accounts for 6 mos. Just check the box that says "Goods"...

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    Some of the guys at WT ordered from them. The reports were mixed. Some said all 10 were in working condition, some reported they needed to have springs replaced. Others complained about some having rust and needing refinishing but from what I can see you guys will have access to blueing equip so that shouldn't be a problem. Just make sure you have a backup plan if all the mags don't show up functional. I would also appreciate a review of them when you get them.

Top Bottom