15% Off EoTechs @ BoTach

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bearco

Instructor
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Covington
    http://www.botachtactical.com/

Thank you for your interest.
    For a limited time only, we are offering 15% OFF regular web pricing on all EOTech models.
    As a bonus, all other products added to your shopping cart will also be discounted 15%.
    In order to receive the discount, simply enter “ eotechsale ” as your coupon code in your order form.
    Thank You

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    I would never order anything from them. The guy that runs the place is shady and I have heard horror stories about them on the internet forums. I have also heard from people that have never had a problem....

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    I've ordered twice from them. First time no email, invoice or anything for three days. Then I get an "out of stock" email. Had to email them and wait two more days for the order to be canceled and my money returned.

Last time was their clearance sell on 5.11 pants. I ordered three pair, got an email 2 days later saying two pair were shipped and the other was out of stock. The order should arrive tomorrow, so we'll see what they actually sent me.

So far my biggest complaint is just lack of communication and failure to keep their site up-to-date. Maybe try calling and make sure something is actually in stock before you waste your time.

topgunz1

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Prairieville
    one order, two pair of boots, took about 4 months. I ended up having to buy some locally because i couldnt wait anymore. Another order, some TLR-1's for a killer price, arrived quick without a hitch. Its hit or miss with botach, how lucky do you feel?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom