WTS: SOLD OUT. Cane Syrup..... Finally!!!!! Limited supply.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Labeeman

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 11, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Thanks to everyone who got some from me. Hope you enjoy it and God willing I'll have some more next year.

I know all of y'all were wondering when this was gonna happen and quite frankly I was getting a little nervous myself. I hate to disappoint the good people on BS so I pulled out all the stops and finally procured some. I have 24 bottles (16oz) for sale. They are 6.00 each. I'll have them on my porch starting tomorrow Sunday, Jan 3rd. Please limit your purchase to 2 bottles each. Just put the money in the mail box. My address is 5679 College Dr., Baton Rouge, LA. Cannot ship as they are in glass bottles. This was produced by me and my family. This is the real deal. Real cane syrup made from 100% Louisiana Grown cane. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1451785121.861057.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1451785142.747151.jpg

Last edited:

Labeeman

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 11, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    I just put it on the front porch. This is the time of the year for all good men to pursue peace on earth and consume cane syrup. It's good for the soul !!!!!

Labeeman

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 11, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Thanks to everyone who has stopped by for some syrup. I still have some left if anyone wants some. If you come on the porch my German Sheppard will bark at you through the door so just be ready for that as it startles some people if they don't know. She can't get out so no worries.

Labeeman

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 11, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    I have 12 bottles left. No limit on how many you buy. I'll have them out til the end of the weekend then I'll start selling them at work. Thanks for all the people who have come by. If you want some, but can't make it by this week just pm me and I'll hold it for you.

Labeeman

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 11, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Sold out!!!! Thanks again to everyone who got some. I'll have honey in July. The winter has been mild and the bees are eager to get out and about.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom