Glock 17 with Holsters, mags, ect - SOLD

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SwatDawg15

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Lake Charles
    SOLD to JBP55
    Feedback left

Thanks BayouShooter.com

If this is improper, I will remove it. I have been lurking here for a while, and talked to a few via IM. I am a LEO in Ferriday, La. I am very active on Ar15.com and M4carbine.net, same user name.

I have a like new Glock 17 9mm. Its less then 6 months old and only 300 rounds threw it. It comes with 3 hi-cap mags, brand new trijicon night sights, a Safariland plain leather level 3 duty holster, a BlackHawk serpa paddle holster, and a plain leather double mag case. No failures to date, and is a sweet shooter. I went back to my Kimber TLE2, so this is up for grabs.

I have it listed on Ar15.com for $700FTF or $750 Shipped. If any of you local guys are LEO's, I will make you a even better deal. I also have 49 rounds of winchester stx 147g black talons that I will sell for an additional $20 to the buyer of the Glock.

I do like trades. Here is what I may be interested in:

Aimpoint CompM4s in Larue Mount.
    AR15 Upper with 1/7 chrome lined barrel with M4 cuts
    Troy 10" FF rail
    Troy BUIS set (Black, and the front needs to be HK style)
    Magpul CTR black milspec
    Magpul MS2 sling and asap plate
    M16 BCG
    surefire weapon light
    Washer and Dryer set
    Flat panel TV
    Other firearms, lowers, ect

Last edited:

billy82269

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 3, 2008
    DeQuincy, LA
    Don't mean to rain on your parade, and I haven't priced G17 officer prices at Barny's in a while, but I think guys at work are still buying new G27s for less than $500.

SwatDawg15

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Lake Charles
    Don't mean to rain on your parade, and I haven't priced G17 officer prices at Barny's in a while, but I think guys at work are still buying new G27s for less than $500.

The LEO price for the 17/22 with night sights is around $515 with letter head. Thats if you can find a 17 in stock anywhere thats a L.E. dealer. If you buy from a regular Glock dealer, they are going for $550 without night sights. The talons are going for gold on Gun broker.

If you weren't interested in my gun, why post that? If you can get it cheaper somewhere else, be my guest.

If anyone don't like my price, make me an offer like I added in the Post above.

FYI: I listed at $600 in the above post, and was goig to throw in everything to the buyer for that. Again, if your not interested in this gun, please go "rain on someone else's parade"

S/F

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1bullseyebum
    Top Bottom