FS: Sig Sauer P225 P6

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • homedefenda

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2008
    Walker and Central
    Hey, I got this gun exactly five days ago, and it's great. However, I want the Taurus Judge after shooting one. In fact, I already have one picked out. My dad was telling me that i'd hate the Taurus Judge, but for some reason I just like the idea of having a cylinder full of 3-inch .410 shells. Anyhow, this is a great pistol. I put 50 rounds through it exactly one hour after purchasing it, and had not one single problem.

I'm an honest guy, and $325 including tax is what I paid for it overall. That's what I want out of it. That's that! You'll pay that elsewhere. So you might as well get one that is proven to work great. Please come on, I want a Judge. I'll have enough gun money to get one if I sell this unit. Also, it has just a little bit of holster wear. Not much at all though, but some.

The price is $325, and my contact info is 225-636-7095. If you can't get up with me, send me a text message. Thanks for looking at my ad!

The unit comes just as it looks in the pics below:

100_0495.jpg

100_0496.jpg

100_0497.jpg

100_0498.jpg

Last edited:

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    I would have jumped on this so fast.....If I wouldn't have just purchased a Remington 700 tactical (plus a falcon scope) AND ordered a XD9sc.... My wife would shoot me and she has a gun to shoot me with.

Last edited:

homedefenda

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2008
    Walker and Central
    You have a PM. What are the chances of you scoring another mag?

Not very good since the deal was final, and I had only a limited knowledge of the Sig at the time of purchase. However, after several days of studying, I found that it should have in fact come with another mag. I was pissed, but got over it.

BOSS302

Pain is temporary
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    SELA
    Not very good since the deal was final, and I had only a limited knowledge of the Sig at the time of purchase. However, after several days of studying, I found that it should have in fact come with another mag. I was pissed, but got over it.

It's no biggie. TopGun has them in-stock.

ChordsBail

Glock and BHP nuff said
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Gonzales, LA
    The Judge is in the same price range as that Sig? I carry neither a Taures or a Sig, but IMO Sig is a much better manufacture and seriously do you need a shotgun/handgun I would prefer accuracy over caliber any day.....and I DO!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    MiyaMarukutsune
    Top Bottom