WTB IWB Holster G27

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sheashae

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Vp
    I am totally new to the whole concealed carry thing, so I have no idea what type of holster will be comfortable for me. So I want to pick up a few different styles at a decent price, that way if I do not like them I am not out $90 a piece. If anyone has an IWB that will fit a Glock 27 that you are willing to part with for a decent price let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Shae

Last edited:

ChordsBail

Glock and BHP nuff said
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Gonzales, LA
    IWH aren't they about as safe as clipdraw, I personally like clipdraw for concealed carry, now keeping one in the chamber, isnt too smart IMHO. Check em out though and they do stay on and work good,I have one on my Smith clipdraw.com.

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    IWH aren't they about as safe as clipdraw, I personally like clipdraw for concealed carry, now keeping one in the chamber, isnt too smart IMHO. Check em out though and they do stay on and work good,I have one on my Smith clipdraw.com.

I carry with a round chambered and the magazine topped off. Is there another way?

jgreco15

The Zebra
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Lafayette, LA
    I am totally new to the whole concealed carry thing, so I have no idea what type of holster will be comfortable for me. So I want to pick up a few different styles at a decent price, that way if I do not like them I am not out $90 a piece. If anyone has an IWB that will fit a Glock 27 that you are willing to part with for a decent price let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Shae

i don't have one to sell but i did recently purchase a "Super Tuck Deluxe" for my G27 from crossbreedholsters.com. It might be something you could check out although it did cost me close to $90 after adding the combat grip and shipping. somebody else mentioned a clipdraw which i have not tried yet but sounds like a really good idea if you don't have one in the chamber.

leVieux

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 9, 2008
    New Orleans
    Shae,
    The GALCO scout is to be discontinued and it is the absolute best for the G26/G27.
    It will not tear seats or clothing. Can be removed and replaced IWB w or w/o gun. Can re-holster w one hand. The whole thing can fit in a jacket pocket or purse.
    Try Gary @ Packing Heat; he is very knowledgeable and reliable: http://store.packinheatleather.com/
    If Gary doesn't have any left, PM me; I may have one left NIB. I was saving mine for my son, the cop; but he doesn't like IWB's.
    leVieux

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TonyGuillory
    Top Bottom