Group Buy??

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • my-rifle

I make my own guns.
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 12, 2007
    Jefferson Parish
    Is anybody interested in a group buy from Century? I think I can get their 1975 Romanian AK kits for $99 still.

They also have

Magazines

Romanian AK-47 40 round magazines for $20

AK-47 30 round magazines for $13

bulgarian polymer AK-47 30 round magazines for $13

AK-74 steel 30 round magazines for $19

AK 3.223 30 round magazines for $17

Yugoslavian AK-47 30 round magazines for $20

AK-47 steel 50 round box magazines for $30

AK-47 steel 75 round box magazines for $60

Russian TT pistol magazine $10

AK 75 round drum magazine $99

Ammunition

5.45mm ammo in sealed tins for $118 per 1080 corrosive rounds. That's the best price I've ever seen, and I have taken advantage of it

Taiwan .30-06 tarnished & rusty brass cased 264 rounds/can on Garand strippers. $50/case

7.62x54mm Bulgarian brass-cased ammo on strippers $90 for 440 rounds

7.62 x 54mm ammo $80 for 440 rounds origin unknown.

7.62x25mm corrosive Bulgarian ammo $65 for 800 rounds

.303 Pakistani ammo $180 for 768 rounds

Now don't ask me any questions about this stuff. I don't know anything. It's just what's listed on their site at dealers' prices, and I'm on their books as a dealer, so I can get these prices. Anybody who wants any of this stuff, let me know. If we get more than $500 worth of stuff we get free shipping (slow, mean, ground shipping). Otherwise it costs an extra $4 per customer for shipping.

my-rifle

I make my own guns.
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 12, 2007
    Jefferson Parish
    Every month they change their catalog, but the kits have been there since the beginning of October. As far as I'm concerned I'll place orders anytime ya'll want as long as we can get enough money (up front) to make it worthwhile. I have to put this stuff on my credit card.

BR 870

Standing behind you...
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 23, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    They are comin, want to get my wood finished first. Took the second stain this morning, promise to have it laquered tomorrow, and hopefully pics tomorrow night if laquer is dry by tomorrow night.

my-rifle

I make my own guns.
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 12, 2007
    Jefferson Parish
    What I think I'll do is keep this thread as a list of who wants what, and every time we have enough people in the thread I'll pull the trigger, you send me a check in the mail, and I place the order once the funds have cleared. Everybody can pick up their stuff from here. You can fold a few receivers when you come.

Last edited:

my-rifle

I make my own guns.
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 12, 2007
    Jefferson Parish
    I have a Curio and Relics FFL. As far as Century is concerned, that makes me a dealer entitled to dealer prices.

my-rifle

I make my own guns.
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 12, 2007
    Jefferson Parish
    What they have is listed above. They sold all their kits except the 1975 Romanian AK kits. These are NOT G kits. I repeat - NOT G kits.

In order to make an underfolder I bought one of these and added a stock from K-Var and a trunnion from Florida Gun Works to the tune of about $100 for the kit and $160 for the stock and trunnion.

my-rifle

I make my own guns.
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 12, 2007
    Jefferson Parish
    Newt, are you a class 1 FFL able to receive non-C&R firearms? That's pretty huge, my friend. I may have a Hungarian P63 shipped to you then. SOG has them for $99 right now.

southernk9cop

Resident Zombie Hunter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 3, 2007
    Houma
    myrifle,

I know I talked with you about this before, and decided I wanted to wait for other kits but can you check and see if you can get ak kits from Century for $99 still. Let me know if you can and I can paypal the money to you or something.

Actually, I have a C&R. Is that all you need to order from CAI?

my-rifle

I make my own guns.
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 12, 2007
    Jefferson Parish
    myrifle,

I know I talked with you about this before, and decided I wanted to wait for other kits but can you check and see if you can get ak kits from Century for $99 still. Let me know if you can and I can paypal the money to you or something.

Actually, I have a C&R. Is that all you need to order from CAI?

That's all. FAX it to them with a cover letter. I called and got their fax # but it's probably on their website. They were fast too.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ChefBQ
    Top Bottom