blackhawk cqc holster for g34?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA

dragginaknee

Gun Addict!!
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 7, 2006
    Northshore (north of Covington)
    I have a serpa holster for my g27! I really like it alot I like the peace of mind knowing that it has another retention beside just pulling the gun straight out! You never know when **** might get real! I reccomend the serpa

George

Don't tase me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Denham springs
    i love blackhaw's products. i ahve one for my 22 and 27. You can buy them with the finger relase and that comes with a belt and paddle attachment.. from BR Police Supply

topgunz1

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Prairieville
    the SERPA is a great system, BR police supply has a red gun in one you can try out, its pretty natural to draw. If I ever carried on duty in a holster of that sort I'd buy one.

The 34 should work fine, I carry my g17 at the range in an uncle mikes paddle holster I bought for my G26, the barrel just sticks out a bit

penguin

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Slidell, LA / NOLA
    What, you have something against Fobus? I know I do. I just picked one up for the S40 because they are one of the few who make them. Let's just say if I get jumped the perp needs to give me a second to wrestle it out of the holster...

Y.T.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Central
    Damn, I wish I would have seen this thread before I went and bought a fobus for my g17 today. This thing sucks!

Even when it's not on my side it is still a pain in the ass to get it out.

Anyone know how br police supplies is about returns?

dragginaknee

Gun Addict!!
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 7, 2006
    Northshore (north of Covington)
    What, you have something against Fobus? I know I do. I just picked one up for the S40 because they are one of the few who make them. Let's just say if I get jumped the perp needs to give me a second to wrestle it out of the holster...

Also on the Fobus, The perp could just grab the gun and quickly push down and the paddle will be left in your pants, but the perp will have the rest your holster and your gun!

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    g34holster.jpg

penguin

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Slidell, LA / NOLA
    Also on the Fobus, The perp could just grab the gun and quickly push down and the paddle will be left in your pants, but the perp will have the rest your holster and your gun!

Nah, my fobus is pretty good at snagging my pants. I have to finagle it to get it out on a normal day. However, it is a pain to get it out.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2006
    The 34 is a little tough to find a holster for but it will fit into any 17 holster, (the muzzle protrudes slightly). I've shot several matches with my 34 in a Glock 17 CQC and it worked well.

the Serpa is great for carry but isn't worth a damn for competition.

Psychic Bacon

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 17, 2007
    Ponchatoula, LA
    I have the Blackhawk CQC Serpa and thee Fobus for my G17. The Blackhawk is nothing but awesome. The Fobus is alright for when I want to take my holster on and off easily, I tend to leave the Blackhawk on the belt attachment. My girlfriend's dad got her a Walther P22 a few months ago, and I bought her a Fobus that we both hate. It takes a near Act of God to get get the damn gun out...

On a side note, it seems obvious, but I want to ask anyway:

Will a G26 work with a holster made for a G17?

topgunz1

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Prairieville
    26 will work fine in a 17 holster, holster will be longer than needed but will work. I just get 26 holsters and let the barrel of the 17 stick out a bit if I want to use it.

Top Bottom