Avaliable again! Australian 7.62x51 (308 cal.) PLEASE READ!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    Guys this stuff is all gone EXCEPT for what was promised and not picked up yet! I told a few people that I would hold on to their orders until next week for pick up and those will be held! You know who you are and how to contact me when ready, NO RUSH.
    I do have access to get more BUT ONLY if requested by enough people. I let the stuff I had go for what I had in it, but I will not do the same for any new orders. It cost me to pick it up and it cost to deliver. NO I am not going to rape ANYONE! BUT if enough is requested I will pick up a few more cases, the new price will be $125 per 160 rd. battlepack. This is higher but it is also pretty dang cheap compared to other 7.62x51 ammo! And this is some dang good ammo!
    Either way is fine with me, I have my own personal stash so I am not hurting and don't need to fool with it unless enough of you are interested. That is how I ended up with the last over run was because someone wanted some and I over bought and then the guy backed out!

Thanks!
    KT

160 rd. cardboard battle packs in blister packs. $125 each.
    aussieammo.jpg

Last edited:

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    Welcome.

Now for your third post, update your profile with your location and post a pic of your item per forum rules. ;)

Add yourself to the member map.

Have fun and be careful

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    Born4Spd is 100% correct! This is some good stuff! And NO Aussies did not make corrosive. This is NON-Corrosive, Berdain Primers. Manufactured dated in 89 and 90 depends on the case.

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    Well it seems the people have spoke. All I need is a couple more orders and I will have some of the Aussie "GOLD" by the end of the weekend. I really need 2 or 3 more orders but I figure if I have to keep a few myself well as much as I hate it I guess I will just have to make room for more stash! And since I have 3 rifles that eat this like chocolate it won't go to waste.
    So PM me or email if you are interested.
    KT

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    Avaliable $125.00 for 160 round cardboard box with blister packs. This is NON-Corrosive . (this is what I am told, the bullet weight is 147gr there are markings except for production date.)

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    jesus...almost a dollar a round?

.308 has gotten bad

Well that is actually only .78 cents a round. And this is the cheapest you will find almost ANYWHERE!

If anyone finds any cheaper for brass cased .308 that is non Corrosive, PLEASE let me know! I'll take it!!!
    It is easy to go thru a couple hundered rounds an outing even using caution to how much I use. I am feeding 3 FAL's now and with the new bolt rifle it will eat this as well!

Anyway, this is some really good ammo and if anyone has bought this and not happy with it, just let me know!

I got the second and third supplies of this for members here and few people that I know from work and shooting. This is a convience and not for profit! Trust me I am sure I could be getting over $150 plus shipping on GB. and then I would be making about $30 profit per box. Well it just isn't worth it.

CavalryJim, going reply to your pm now ;)

Thanks all and please no offense to any comments made to my post taken and please don't take any to mine. I am on;y being upfront about this.

KT

electronicwiz

Rating - 100%
    106   0   0
    Jul 20, 2008
    Brusly
    Anyway, this is some really good ammo and if anyone has bought this and not happy with it, just let me know!

I bought some of this stuff from KT a while back and shot some at the range yesterday. This is really good ammo. I shot groups at 100 yards that I could cover with a quarter.

CajunTim

Premium CoonAss Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Oct 19, 2006
    Mandeville, LA

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    Tim that isn't bad not sure what shipping would be OR if they have it in stock. I can't tell you if the british is as good as the Aussie or not but if they have it in stock I will be getting some in the next few weeks, this stuff don't last long around here.
    Thanks for the heads up.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom